Toronto Summer Meet CB7tuner July '07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxr10
    how about me make it for the week after...Juky 29th perhaps. Unfortunately, the lil' lady requires some TLC and she's threatning to dump my ass if I don't do something with her on Sunday....lol

It gives us more time to recruit more members for the meet and cruise!!!
    haha.......yea i got to bring her out to these meets......she keps askin me "wat is IT'"how is iit"........question after question.......omg........

Comment

i'd be down for the 29th
      Hold On Not Done Accelerating
      Had One Never Did Again

Comment

Originally posted by CLNAccord
        haha.......yea i got to bring her out to these meets......she keps askin me "wat is IT'"how is iit"........question after question.......omg........
        tell me about.....damn questions. No but really, didn't that girl that was there on Sunday look semi-pissed/bored at the meet?...lol. My girl would be bored cause she doesn't understand cars. She even broke the key in my old ignition cause she didn't realized that I push on the clutch to start the car.

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

Comment

haha.....yea 93_EXR's girl i believe......she always looks so bored....we should bring her a friend....lol.....if my girl did that.....so pissed, i get so pissed when she leaves her shyt all around my car, in and out.......

buh yea ima try to make it next week....the sad thing is, i put my car up on a hoist and noticed 100% camber wear on my front tires...its so bad that the metal threads inside the tire is showing, so i have my steelies on for now....sucks!!!!....im gettin some dunlop's , alignment and camber kit.......flippin money spent for no reason.......

Comment

haha.....yea 93_EXR's girl i believe......she always looks so bored....we should bring her a friend....lol.....if my girl did that.....so pissed, i get so pissed when she leaves her shyt all around my car, in and out.......

buh yea ima try to make it next week....the sad thing is, i put my car up on a hoist and noticed 100% camber wear on my front tires...its so bad that the metal threads inside the tire is showing, so i have my steelies on for now....sucks!!!!....im gettin some dunlop's , alignment and camber kit.......flippin money spent for no reason.......
            The worst is the lip gloss found in between the seat and armrest. And then the big ass Paris Hilton bag that she tries to put on shifter and then you ask her to move it, it's an argument......lol

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

Comment

Originally posted by shoxr10
              The worst is the lip gloss found in between the seat and armrest. And then the big ass Paris Hilton bag that she tries to put on shifter and then you ask her to move it, it's an argument......lol

haha
              My Ride...

Comment

anyone have the password for the Classified section?..or how do you get it?

Comment

read the sticky
                  My Ride...

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=73267
                    DEVOTE

Comment

so are we still doing the meet this weekend?
                      Hold On Not Done Accelerating
                      Had One Never Did Again

Comment

yeah guys whos coming this weekend???? come on make a list or something i'm in for sure what about you guys?

who ever is in can some1 bring a bbq?????? and MEAT?

A & A Auto Service
                        Pro-Spec
                        TorontoJDM
                        "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Thanks!!.

As of the meet.....im trying tooo...all depends if i get my car on the road

Comment

Sunday, I am fully booked for a wedding. Yeah for hot brides maids...boo for not being able to make it to the meet.
                            DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                              Sunday, I am fully booked for a wedding. Yeah for hot brides maids...boo for not being able to make it to the meet.
                              Id rather have hot brides maids....

Where is this meet taking place?...This really hot girl from my work asked me to go to wonderland/hamilton this weekend with her...So if I can convince her (well im driving so ill just go anyways lol) I might make an appearance...Though Im not 100% were going yet.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                                Id rather have hot brides maids....

Where is this meet taking place?...This really hot girl from my work asked me to go to wonderland/hamilton this weekend with her...So if I can convince her (well im driving so ill just go anyways lol) I might make an appearance...Though Im not 100% were going yet.
                                Bluffers park

sorry bout the blurriness it was raining and i took the pics as fast as i could

i have the strangest feeling, but i really think that i might be the only one there...

well lets put it this way if there is less then 5 ppl going then just call it off no sense in wasting time

i'm going either way

A & A Auto Service
                                Pro-Spec
                                TorontoJDM
                                "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Working...
                                X