Toronto Summer Meet CB7tuner July '07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lokuputha
    How about @ the same Humber Bay Park East, but this time have it in late afternoon to evening...

I was there a week ago and lit the biggest bonfire....sweet
    Afternoon works better for me too. My buddies wedding reception is the night before - so lets just say I won't be up too early.
    Anything is possible when you don't know what your talking about............

Comment

aaaahhhh sweet, im not a newb anymore! anyway, ill be down to go anywhere for a meet in july, but im only available saturday nights and sunday all day. any other day im working. LETS GET ITTTTTT!

THIS CAR DOES NOT BELONG TO ME SO STOP GIVING ME COMPLIMENTS!! although it is quite nice....

Vehicular Lunacy At Its Finest

Comment

Is everyone cool with the same Humber Bay Park East?

Any suggestions?

Water-front locations are cool.
        DEVOTE

Comment

Humber Bay Park East is where we had the spring meet, correct Lokuputha?

Comment

same spot is cool with me.. PS: i bought an h22 today
            My Ride...

Comment

Originally posted by 93_EXR.
              i bought an h22 today
              congrads man!
              DEVOTE

Comment

same place sounds good!!!

Lokuputha se if you can pm everyone who attended the last meet!

Comment

Whereever is cool with me....but since I wasnt at the last meet Ill be needing some directions.

Ill have my HID's installed and ready to glow bright by then....Especially if its a night meet.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                    Whereever is cool with me....but since I wasnt at the last meet Ill be needing some directions.

Ill have my HID's installed and ready to glow bright by then....Especially if its a night meet.
                    we can kruz up together!! if your still in the P-dot

Pm me with that price
                    My Ride...

Comment

we can kruz up together!! if your still in the P-dot

Pm me with that price
                      Im in belleville for the summer but Ill drive through peterborough and meet you....Even if its a bit out of the way I dont really care cuz driving to toronto with another cb is way better than saving a half hour and driving alone lol.

Anyone else around the belleville area and east of it also pm me or something and let me know if you wanna meet up and we can all cruise to the meet.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i bought an h22 today
                        so you beat me to it eh? lol. we were pretty close there with the funds for a while. congrats man! cant wait to see it when its done. what'd you do with the A6? if you still have it lying around, i might want to grab it off you. let me know.

anyways, im starting my new job next week! dont know if ill be able to make it to the meet though since i havent seen my schedule yet. but when i do figure it out, ill let you guys know if i can make it.
                        Originally posted by deevergote.
                        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

How much did that set u back? If you don't mind me asking?

Comment

same spot is cool with me.. PS: i bought an h22 today
                            Make sure you change the timing belt and water pump before you put the motor in. It's a lot easier to do it with the motor out.
                            Last edited by Hybrid; 06-06-2007, 02:14 PM.
                            Anything is possible when you don't know what your talking about............

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid
                              Make sure you change the timing belt water pump before you put the motor in. It's a lot easier to do it with the motor out.

X10000000000 on that one....

this is what my un-replaced waterpump looked like 2yrs after the motor swap

DEVOTE

Comment

I have to work 2-10 on that Sunday. But I definitely don't wanna miss out, so I'll try to get my shift switched if you guys can confirm the date.

I chill at Humber Bay Park like every other day. Where are you guys meeting, the entrance across from Rabba, going towards the lighthouse is a nicer park than the entrance by the Esso.

Very eager to meet all of you and see all your projects.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

Working...
                                X