Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iam in 2

Comment

Lokuputha are we gonna do the same thing again? with the BBQ and raffle and stuff cause that would be ultimate sweetness...i hope a lot of ppl are gonna go cause its really nice there...i'm gonna be going there either friday or saturday to take some pics...i think we should get another mass pm going on just so that ppl will know ... well anyways hopefully more then 10 people will go...i love the company of amazing cars with their amazing drivers so hopefully who ever missed last weeks, will attend this one

i also have stuff for sale

93 blue speaker pods with pioneer 6 1/2s
      93 red and orange tails
      and some other crap laying around my room...i'll take some pics tonight

A & A Auto Service
      Pro-Spec
      TorontoJDM
      "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Originally posted by Jukesbox
        Lokuputha are we gonna do the same thing again? with the BBQ and raffle and stuff cause that would be ultimate sweetness...i hope a lot of ppl are gonna go cause its really nice there...i'm gonna be going there either friday or saturday to take some pics...i think we should get another mass pm going on just so that ppl will know ... well anyways hopefully more then 10 people will go...i love the company of amazing cars with their amazing drivers so hopefully who ever missed last weeks, will attend this one

i also have stuff for sale

93 blue speaker pods with pioneer 6 1/2s
        93 red and orange tails
        and some other crap laying around my room...i'll take some pics tonight
        Hey Jukesbox,

I won't be able to bring my BBQ this time...I'll have my car....
        Since u might be more familiar with the park, can u please make any arrangements. Are there BBQ areas? Place to just chill...parking?...

ill pm u a mailing list.
        DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
          Hey Jukesbox,

I won't be able to bring my BBQ this time...I'll have my car....
          Since u might be more familiar with the park, can u please make any arrangements. Are there BBQ areas? Place to just chill...parking?...

ill pm u a mailing list.
          i'm on it...i'll check the park as soon as possible as for now i have a bunch of pics of the area thanks to google maps

i'm pretty sure there are bbq pits there but i'm not really sure if they are near by any parking lots...but i'll check it out as soon as posible i'll take some pics too

Last edited by Jukesbox; 07-26-2007, 11:12 PM.

A & A Auto Service
          Pro-Spec
          TorontoJDM

Comment

would love to come...but im not gonna til the accord can too.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

i might go... not 100% sure yet...
              My Ride...

Comment

c'mon guys, we gotta take advantage of gas being at 97.4 while we can.....lol.

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

Comment

Originally posted by shoxr10
                  c'mon guys, we gotta take advantage of gas being at 97.4 while we can.....lol.
                  haha, now this man wants to burn the gas........if i feel better and free ill come but not sure

Comment

Take lots of pics guys....wish I could come

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

here's the Summer '07 Meet photo thread.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=80830
                      DEVOTE

Comment

hang on just a second...i decided not to do my hw and go out and take some pics of bluffers park to kill some time

sorry bout the blurriness it was raining and i took the pics as fast as i could

and now my suspension tester...reminds me somewhat of touge which is my fav style of racing

and the bbq isnt that far from the parking lot so i geuss if no one brings their bbq we can either go there or just go to wendys or what ever

gah....whos coming again?
                        Last edited by Jukesbox; 07-26-2007, 11:11 PM.

A & A Auto Service
                        Pro-Spec
                        TorontoJDM

Comment

Looks like a wicked place...I won't be able to make it...work...maybe my brothers might show up in the CB
                          DEVOTE

Comment

how about me make it for the week after...Juky 29th perhaps. Unfortunately, the lil' lady requires some TLC and she's threatning to dump my ass if I don't do something with her on Sunday....lol

It gives us more time to recruit more members for the meet and cruise!!!

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

Comment

ok fine...FAIR ENOUGH

ok this is the dealeo

next weekend the guys at 3pm please be ready for it i have to re pm so many ppl lol but its all good

next week ok guys? add your name to the list if your coming for next weekend (july29 2007)

1. Jukesbox
                              2. Lokuputha
                              3. shoxr10
                              4. 1991exrs

well hey i geuss it works out in the end cause i bent a rim on the way home from summer school today...fucking pot holes

A & A Auto Service
                              Pro-Spec
                              TorontoJDM

Comment

nice pics. makes me want to move to Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X