No announcement yet.

Summer Meet 2008.....track day...need interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youll for sure know the date well in advance of a month......I want to have it booked by the end of January at the latest.....Since this track is pretty popular

Im glad to see there is some decent interest in it.....Right now we have probably 12ish people willing to go.....So hopefully we get another 10 or so soon

Hopefully noone bails out lol

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

u guys are doing a track day? i'll go. i dont have my CB anymore, but i do need to learn the car i have now. i'll never forget my roots. CB7
      welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Originally posted by f22-dohc
        u guys are doing a track day? i'll go. i dont have my CB anymore, but i do need to learn the car i have now. i'll never forget my roots. CB7
        I was actually wondering if you would be down since I think your sig picture was taken as shannonville (i think ive asked you before lol)

but added to the list.

Comment

interested!

A & A Auto Service
          Pro-Spec
          TorontoJDM
          "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Originally posted by Jukesbox
            interested!
            added

I have a question for everyone.....Since were gonna need to put a down payment down to rent the track....Would you guys be able to contribute to that?

I dont think I can afford to pay for the full down payment....Especially since if I do Im afraid people might bail and ill be fucked out of a sizeable chunk of cash....The way I figure it is if you help with the down payment itll give you more reason/motivation to actually follow through with this meet.

Comment

yeah im definately getting pumped for this event. I will be down to pay for a down payment, well why dont we do it this way, everyone who is interested will give you half the amount to secure a spot?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                yeah im definately getting pumped for this event. I will be down to pay for a down payment, well why dont we do it this way, everyone who is interested will give you half the amount to secure a spot?
                Isnt that the way your supposed to do it?

Everyone thats going has to give a half down payment, If they dont come then we just sell their spot to someone or something.

Edit: Do you know around when this is going to be? Cuz i am also hoping/planning on making a trip to japan/australia sometime before june.
                Last edited by JohnD1079; 01-03-2008, 04:55 PM.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

In terms of everyone paying the half payment to a secure location...can we setup an account with Shannonville? That way everyone that wants to come can confirm for sure with a half payment directly to our Shannonville Account. an idea
                  DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                    In terms of everyone paying the half payment to a secure location...can we setup an account with Shannonville? That way everyone that wants to come can confirm for sure with a half payment directly to our Shannonville Account. an idea
                    If they can do that...that way we dont have to physically meet up and give a memeber the money. but otherwise I have no problem trusting James

Comment

James, late august buddy, I need time to break in the motor.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
                        James, late august buddy, I need time to break in the motor.
                        oh shit we may have to do more than one at that rate! let me tell you this shit books fast

Comment

I was plannin late august to be honest......My sisters getting married in July so my entire family is gonna be wrapped up in that until then.....Plus my sisters fiance wouldnt be able to come unless its after the wedding.....hes whipped

But im gonna call shannonville next week to get more information....Like setting up and account and all that good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                            oh shit we may have to do more than one at that rate! let me tell you this shit books fast
                            Ya I know.....i can almost guarantee alot of dates are already booked right now.....Thats why I want people to be prepared for this by the end of this month.....So then once its booked its just a matter of coming up with the rest of the down payment.

Comment

sounds good, if you need help or anything

Comment

August is better for me. More time for me to get settled in, and get into the flow of things.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                                X