No announcement yet.

Summer Meet 2008.....track day...need interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just had a look at the SMP Long Track availability, evenings sound great I am not sure how long an evening is, but it might be best if we rent the track for about 2hrs. Anymore than that, I might need new tires

Last edited by lokuputha; 01-04-2008, 02:46 AM.
    DEVOTE

Comment

. If bissi dosent come out with his H headers, i wont have street legal exhaust by then.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

dont worry about having a street legal exhaust...they dont check , as long as your not running a straight pipe your fine.

also usually an evening is 3 hrs, and generally these either sat/sun are always booked by a few toronto companies that organize track days

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
          . If bissi dosent come out with his H headers, i wont have street legal exhaust by then.
          As long as your exhaust isn't too "annoying" and your suspension isn't too low, you should be fine.

I would doubt the police would look at the legality of your headers, unless you are running open headers This is the GTA not Cali.
          DEVOTE

Comment

ya dont worry about it...there was a few cars last year running not much of any noise suppression lol

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

So it seems that the down payment would be about 1200-1300 bux.....So at the moment its looking like its gonna be about 100 down payment per person (im just looking at the people who said interested in this thread).....and another 100 to finalize the track.....Thats really not that bad considering itll be an awesome experience and the shannonville track is awesome

Also chances are its gonna be alot cheaper than 200 final total since some of you said you can bring friends.....If we shoot for about 30 people it wouldnt cost much more than 100 bucks total

On monday or tuesday Im gonna try and set up an account with Shannonville to get the ball rolling on this....So everyones been warned lol.....Try and save some money and have it ready for the end of this month if possible.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Evenings at the Long track

$600/hr x 3hrs = $1800 + $108GST = $1908.00

I can do 200 or less.
                DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                  Evenings at the Long track

$600/hr x 3hrs = $1800 + $108GST = $1908.00

I can do 200 or less.
                  Ya thats what Im thinkin....200 bucks to go to the track for 3 hours is a pretty good deal IMO....should be work out to be about 200 bux including gas and everything too....since it appears we will have more than 10 people attending.

and if everyones willing to take the day off work or watever I can provide a BBQ here at my house during the day (parking wont be so simple cuz the auto shop will be open though) so theres free food....some really good photoshoot areas available......and overall itll be an awesome meet that EVERYONE should attend lol

Comment

ok....James, now I am getting excited. Make a date, and we'll all stick to it.

BTW, Im putting together a Canadian CB7tuner Member List...
                    you can get a better list of Ontario and Quebec members from there:
                    Canadian CB7tuner Member List
                    Last edited by lokuputha; 01-05-2008, 01:23 AM.
                    DEVOTE

Comment

ok....James, now I am getting excited. Make a date, and we'll all stick to it.

BTW, Im putting together a Canadian CB7tuner Member List...
                      you can get a better list of Ontario and Quebec members from there:
                      Canadian CB7tuner Member List
                      Me too man.....Im thinking either August 15th or August 22nd....cuz then its atleast a friday so maybe people wouldnt have to worry too much about it being a late night....cuz if some people of age are willing to stay Belleville has some hot bitches who like to go to the bars on the weekends LOL

To be completely honest as long as its not like 20 people my parents wouldnt care if some people crashed at my house if they didnt want to go home right away......The only rules would be....Dont steal from us....and dont fuck with the animals lol

Comment

omg im so excited im about to pee myself. i think i can convince 2 friends to come, dont quote me on that though. one drives an EG hatch and the other drives a DA teg, both shitboxes like mine, so no non-cb7 beef ok guys?

but this,
                        As long as your exhaust isn't too "annoying" and your suspension isn't too low, you should be fine.
                        this worries me. i scrape on one speed bump too many.

THIS CAR DOES NOT BELONG TO ME SO STOP GIVING ME COMPLIMENTS!! although it is quite nice....

Vehicular Lunacy At Its Finest

Comment

oh and my sig picture is really outdated, its wayyy lower than that

THIS CAR DOES NOT BELONG TO ME SO STOP GIVING ME COMPLIMENTS!! although it is quite nice....

Vehicular Lunacy At Its Finest

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                            dont worry about having a street legal exhaust...they dont check , as long as your not running a straight pipe your fine.

also usually an evening is 3 hrs, and generally these either sat/sun are always booked by a few toronto companies that organize track days
                            I am running a test pipe. No cat. Its not too loud though, A lot quieter than i thought it would be

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                              I am running a test pipe. No cat. Its not too loud though, A lot quieter than i thought it would be
                              would you need to pass emissions once you bring the car to Canada?
                              DEVOTE

Comment

would you need to pass emissions once you bring the car to Canada?
                                no, im still gonna be running PA registration, insurance and all that jazz

Comment

Working...
                                X