No announcement yet.

Summer Meet 2008.....track day...need interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys didnt get a chance to call today....Some things came up that I had to deal with.....Im gonna call on my lunch tomorrow if I remember to bring my cell

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

hey y dont we just go to cayuga?

Comment

do they have a Road course?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

1991exrs ive snet you 3 pms and 1 email already...seriously c'mon dude get at me already stop making me wait around...

- Jukes

A & A Auto Service
          Pro-Spec
          TorontoJDM
          "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Originally posted by 1991exrs
            hey y dont we just go to cayuga?
            If youw ant to set it up go for it.....Im really busy at the moment cuz it seems Im probably gonna be moving fairly soon....but I called shannonville today after work but I didnt get much information....They just told me what I already knew.

Im just gonna go in tomorrow hopefully and actually talk to someone face to face.....after dealing with xbox customer support Im sick of the fucking phone.

Comment

Originally posted by King James
              after dealing with xbox customer support Im sick of the fucking phone.
              lol...

James, I think we should stick with the Shannonville Racetrack idea.

Have a look at the Canadian CB7tuner Member list, we have about 50 Ontario members

...thats a lot, even if we get half of them to show up, that should be enough to cover costs.

Canadian CB7tuner Member List

...they just have to be informed about whats going on. Let me know if you want me to send out a mass pm.
              DEVOTE

Comment

Just sent out a mass email to all 50 Ontario members and all 7 Quebec members.

We'll get more members posting on this thread.

edit: make that 8 Quebec members.
                Last edited by lokuputha; 01-09-2008, 05:46 PM.
                DEVOTE

Comment

still in.

and yes, my sig is from shannonville.

thats the hairpin at the nelson side of the track.

this may suck for me. i was able to push my cb7 faster on turns than my current ap1.

so imma get pwned
                  welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

my suspension is too low, my car too loud....do i care?

Nay.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                      Just sent out a mass email to all 50 Ontario members and all 7 Quebec members.

We'll get more members posting on this thread.
                      Thanks man....Ive been meaning to get on that....just been busy....on my way to shannonville right now though.

Comment

Originally posted by f22-dohc

this may suck for me. i was able to push my cb7 faster on turns than my current ap1.

so imma get pwned
                        lol...take off ur rear sway bar....Lotus Elise style...or u can just drift every bend
                        DEVOTE

Comment

I went.....The person who I apparently need to talk to wasnt there.....Was told to come back between 8-4 tomorrow....I work 7:30-4 tomorrow so thats not an option....Guess its gonna have to wait till next week....bah

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                            I went.....The person who I apparently need to talk to wasnt there.....Was told to come back between 8-4 tomorrow....I work 7:30-4 tomorrow so thats not an option....Guess its gonna have to wait till next week....bah
                            Phone call maybe, then if needed, you could drop by later on for a hand shake.

Let him know this is for CB7tuner, he'll love it. ...of course after you tell him what CB7tuner is.
                            DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                              Phone call maybe, then if needed, you could drop by later on for a hand shake.

Let him know this is for CB7tuner, he'll love it. ...of course after you tell him what CB7tuner is.
                              Ya im gonna call on my lunch tomorrow.....Cuz I work nights next week and I want to talk to him early next week....I just dont want to go and him not be there so I want to set up a time to meet and shit like that.

He'll for sure know all about cb7tuner lol....Will he care?....Thats to be decided haha

Comment

I doubt I'd be able to make it. Not sure if my car will last that long either lol. It's too far ahead in the future to say for sure. I have no idea what I'll be doing at that time. Sounds like a damn fun event though!

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Working...
                                X