This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
    ok last minute . i dont feel like dealing with it . i have an legnd coupe lip and cb rear mud gaurds . 30/obo and 15 for the gaurd . let m know i'll check in the morning . to se if i need to bring them . ahhhhhh. yea shadow .IT'S ON .
    I got dibs on that Legend coupe lip

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      I got dibs on that Legend coupe lip
      ill be waiting for yall in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        ill be waiting for yall in the morning
        Man Go To Bed!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Man Go To Bed!

cant. just got off from work, just got some, and i havent winded down yet. lmao. plus im excited about this. ill see if i can get some sleep tho. lol.

Comment

drinkn beer...might wake up tomorrow
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              cant. just got off from work, just got some, and i havent winded down yet. lmao. plus im excited about this. ill see if i can get some sleep tho. lol.

got some what.....speghettios

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                yo, whats up, what time you heading over there? you should be able to wash it tomorrow if you get up early enough
                may wash it in the morning depending on how motivated i am. plus i haven't been feeling well today, i think i'm coming down with something

i think i'm gonna head down between 12:00 and 12:30.

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                drinkn beer...might wake up tomorrow
                LOL what do you mean, might wake up tomorrow... don't get too smashed! you better show up!
                My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

picked up a few things for the meet

My Accord History:
                  91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

one more thing I'm bringing

My Accord History:
                    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

ehhhh just waking up man,bout to hit the shower(no homo) and then get ready n warm up the car while i wait for the other guyz to arrive to my block!!!!
                      I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

ok so right bout now its 6:10am Daheavyking is near the house car is warming up,ready to leave to new york to meet up the jersey caravan see you guyz there!!!!
                        I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

bout to get cvc7chris and head up that way....see ya'll there!!!!!!!!!!

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
                          and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

Greensboro Crew

We up....will be heading out soon to meet SHADOW1 in the "RR"

Comment

bout top get picked up =]

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

up about to shower then head to the spot to mee the g-boro crew
                                Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X