This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
    is anyone bringing parts to sell over there??

yup

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post
    Big Joe is still coming out but I won't be bringing chicken like I had planned. With overtime and school, I wasn't able to get the chicken together. Iwill however bring something that had parents to throw on the grill!

aight cool....I like my t-bone steak medium....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Yo Shadow, it's on homie! My ride's all shined up and waiting in the driveway for 7am go-time. Got a couple extra goodies installed today but 1 thing I was waiting on didn't show, guess I won't get it till Mon, oh well. Gonna go charge the camera and get some zzzzzzzzzzz's. See you guys in the morning!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        so how close to I-95 are you going to be?
        Less then 5 minutes lol.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
          Yo Shadow, it's on homie! My ride's all shined up and waiting in the driveway for 7am go-time. Got a couple extra goodies installed today but 1 thing I was waiting on didn't show, guess I won't get it till Mon, oh well. Gonna go charge the camera and get some zzzzzzzzzzz's. See you guys in the morning!
          aight...be safe homie!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

well, didn't have time to wash the car... oh well! at least i'll be there.
            My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by joshnrosen View Post
              yo, whats up, what time you heading over there? you should be able to wash it tomorrow if you get up early enough

Comment

guys im bout to go to sleep just making sure the new york crew is ready to meet me at my house so ill see you guyz tomorrow everybody drive safe!!!!
                I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

lol ill be riding up with sideswipe and bringing a freind who has no tail lights... lmao! yeah might need yall's help getting this one fixed or we'll have to leave early to get home befor dark...

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

and yeah my car is dirty as fuck! lmao meh... been busy and broke got some goodies that i could sell? h22 fuel rail..? lol ehh ehh? haha j/k j/k shits mine

Comment

shit... forgot to check the oil... lol hopefully i remember tomorrow morning...

Comment

well the tranny swap when very well, but now i have a serious prob i can't figure out. car keeps running hot and i have no heat. plenty of water and no leaks and it ain't the thermostat so im thinkin its a block in my heater core. unless i can get her cleaned up in the morning i ain't gonna be there, BUT i will do my best. fuck it i might just meet yall at pohic park if shit takes too long. i ain't but 2 hours away so its not like im comein out of state like most of yall.

the rebuild!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...50#post2073450

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                          7am from Greensboro...should be in Oxford by 8am (avg speed of 100 mph on the way there...lol)......RR before 10am (if I dont get any speeding tickets)
                          k so you will be here when we get ready to bounce
                          underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                            YOU WILL WAIT REGARDLESS......

....or feel the wrath of 90-JDMCB7

lmao. best hurry man. we got others we're supposed to meet in Richmond.

Originally posted by xCB7 VA SP4R10x View Post
                            NIce fellas. almost there.

I was also thinking about when we cruise to pohick. I was thinking about me and my homies guide everyone there? Since we live around here, i could have one of my friends in the front of the caravan another two in the middle and maybe one to stay behind just in case someone gets lost?

Just something Im throwing out there, since last year we did the same and everyone got there, haha.

thats cool man. do that. ill be looking for yall too. you helped out a whole lot last year. hope you can do the same this year

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                            been cleaning the car all day since i got out of work. its parked for the night. we should be in RR well b4 10 if you hitting o-town by 8

cleaned the car this morning. didnt fully detail it tho. lol. oh well.

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post

YEAH!!!!!

Originally posted by joshnrosen View Post

thats all that matters.

i just got off from work a few minutes ago. so i still got at least an hour before my body calms down before i can get to sleep. but ill be up at 7am like i always am every morning. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sin2k5 View Post
                              last minute touch ups and tommorow 3 cbs will be rollin out of Rockville (thanks for not adding me to the list ever....hope u never get to drink ur fruit tropicana lol)
                              LMAO!!!!

my bad man. i got ya added

Comment

ok last minute . i dont feel like dealing with it . i have an legnd coupe lip and cb rear mud gaurds . 30/obo and 15 for the gaurd . let m know i'll check in the morning . to se if i need to bring them . ahhhhhh. yea shadow .IT'S ON .

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                                X