This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    dag man. wtf? if need be, ill see if i can help you with gas man. i should have enough.
    i should be fine jsut spending more than I wanted to to try and get this running right. going to mess with the knock sensor some more today since i have another one now. then hopefully a nice bath for it.
    Jeff

Comment

trev you better go, i need a ride up there

Comment

whats wrong with the cb milton

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

got a few more people ridin up. 2 mabey 3 cbs and couple other cars. hopefully the weather will stay like its been up here all weekend.

the rebuild!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...50#post2073450

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
            whats wrong with the cb milton
            his timing belt broke. he needs to find out if he bent any valves before he gets another head. lol. if possible, he could have one before the meet. he has 2 weeks.

Originally posted by chillin943 View Post
            got a few more people ridin up. 2 mabey 3 cbs and couple other cars. hopefully the weather will stay like its been up here all weekend.
            perfect man

Comment

i guess it would not be so much of an issue if money wasnt so tight lately, but i do have a few parts that i could sell to fix the car so...

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                i guess it would not be so much of an issue if money wasnt so tight lately, but i do have a few parts that i could sell to fix the car so...
                dont worry man. you'll have it fixed. i believe in you

Comment

what do we have 2 weeks. I wont have the cb with me but Ill be there. Ill bring the altima.
                  Its just me

Comment

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
                    what do we have 2 weeks. I wont have the cb with me but Ill be there. Ill bring the altima.
                    grrrrrr

lmao. its cool man. just as long as your there.

Comment

counting down!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                        counting down!
                        yup yup. hopefully my engine will hold up. im starting to get a pretty bad lifter tick
                        My cb7

h22a
                        5-spd lsd
                        Lord, grant me the serenity
                        to accept the things I cannot change,
                        the courage to change the things I can,
                        and the wisdom to hide the bodies
                        of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by f22a1accord View Post
                          yup yup. hopefully my engine will hold up. im starting to get a pretty bad lifter tick
                          the F22's have a tick from the factory. im sure you'll be ok. just dont beat on it until then.

Comment

I have powa now I can go through the full rpm range finally Still throwing knock cel but dont feel a difference when it comes on. I have a spare sensor Im going to swap in this weekend when I change the oil.
                            Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                              counting down!
                              No doubt! What's your plan on riding up there, you guys rolling out on Sat to Shadow's or are you gonna just roll Sun morning? I'm trying to decide on what I'm gonna do myself so let me know homie. I got my new aluminum racing radiator and H23 im/tb installed this weekend, just gotta tweak 1 last part on the im and I'm good. My CB is definitely sounding meaner and pulling harder now w/the P12 and H23 im/tb combo going down! I can't wait to kill some pavement next weekend, been waiting for this meet since last summer dude! Hey, if anyone is looking for parts let me know, I have all kinds of shit laying around right now.............
                              stock knob/boot
                              stock steering wheel
                              pt3 ecu
                              F22a1 im/tb
                              2 sets of stock 90/91 bumper lights
                              pair of 80 watt 6 1/2" Pioneers
                              10" Dual w/box
                              etc...
                              Have more stuff just can't remember what right now. Later.
                              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

..I'm on standby for the moment. I just got word of a death in the family and the funeral is saturday. My car isn't finished yet, if I come I'll be rolling solo and will be in a different CB. I'll keep you posted guys. I've been sick, I'm on my BB sending this message. Hope it goes through you guys know my number, call or text.. Its faster than trying to post, damn phones frustrating!!

Originally posted by Juice21
                                thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                                Originally posted by GameChewer
                                Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Working...
                                X