X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    Anybody bringing parts to sell??

......anyone interested in a basically brand new Blizzgrille, no worrries about having one made for you and shipped from Malaysia, when you could buy mine, I have only put it on my car once!

Also check the link for my forsale thread below.....I am willing to bring mostly all the parts listed except maybe the 5 speed tranny (will bring that if payment recv'd upfront or a deposit made)

aight peeps....holla at ya boy....let me know whats up in advance so I dont bring all this sh*t for nothing....lol
    i just might be getting those speakers from ya homes. ive been planning some crazy stuff with the speakers and i need like 2 more

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      i just might be getting those speakers from ya homes. ive been planning some crazy stuff with the speakers and i need like 2 more
      You got it man......bring ya cash I dont take checks

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

dammit, weekend before the meet and it rains all the whole weekend. i need to swap out my tranny before i come so ima try to do it this week if i can. far as i kno im still goin but if i can't get the cb fixed for that trip idk.........

the rebuild!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...50#post2073450

Comment

You got it man......bring ya cash I dont take checks
          dag. i was gonna write "I.O.U." on a piece of paper. shnit.....there goes that idea. lmao

Originally posted by chillin943 View Post
          dammit, weekend before the meet and it rains all the whole weekend. i need to swap out my tranny before i come so ima try to do it this week if i can. far as i kno im still goin but if i can't get the cb fixed for that trip idk.........
          you got an entire week man. dont fret. just make sure you dont try to rush to get it done, you do and you'll mess up something and either cause yourself 12 more hours of work or cause something to break and be down for the count.

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
            body damage. needs a mad tuneup. needs tires, alignment and shocks. oh and i need insurance.

dang, i could help wit the tune up and tires but not the alignment and insurance.

the rebuild!

Comment

-Yeah dude .....this is a bullsh*t weekend weather-wise...

I checked the weather for next week too....it looks like next Sunday will be nice though...sunny and 60!!!

Ok guys I am getting a few PM's for me to bring my parts next week...I preciate the love...ask anyone on here.....I got tons of vouches....you will not be disappointed!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

-Yeah dude .....this is a bullsh*t weekend weather-wise...

I checked the weather for next week too....it looks like next Sunday will be nice though...sunny and 60!!!

Ok guys I am getting a few PM's for me to bring my parts next week...I preciate the love...ask anyone on here.....I got tons of vouches....you will not be disappointed!
                this dude is major SUXRZ!!!!!!!!!! lmao. j/k. one of the coolest guys ive ever met. legit about everything he has

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  you got an entire week man. dont fret. just make sure you dont try to rush to get it done, you do and you'll mess up something and either cause yourself 12 more hours of work or cause something to break and be down for the count.
                  i kno thats what worries me. ima do my best to get there. got money put away, and a shed full of parts so ima see what i can put together in the next few days. im stoked tho last years meet kicked ass and ill finally get to meet the famous shadow1. o anyone bringing cb7tuner.com stickers like last year?
                  Last edited by chillin943; 03-15-2009, 12:47 PM.

the rebuild!

Comment

i kno thats what worries me. ima do my best to get there. got money put away, and a shed full of parts so ima see what i can put together in the next few days. im stoked tho last years meet kicked ass and ill finally get to meet the famous shadow1. o anyone bringing cb7tuner.com stickers like last year?
                    gotta watch this dude man...he tries to charge for autographs....lol

Comment

ill finally get to meet the famous shadow1. o anyone bringing cb7tuner.com stickers like last year?

nice to know man. ill finally get to see all the people behind the screen names up here as far as the cb7tuner decals, talk to deev. im not sure if he's coming or not tho.

gotta watch this dude man...he tries to charge for autographs....lol

shhhhhhhh dont give that stuff away.....yet.....

Comment

lmao! i met deevs last year, he's a cool dude. we were like talkin for like a half hour and then he said his s/n and i was like o shit! haha

the rebuild!

Comment

I cant get shit done with it raining bc I dont have a covered area to work in. so i cant change my oil or knock sensor and i need to buff the car.
                          Jeff

Comment

Anybody bringing parts to sell??

......anyone interested in a basically brand new Blizzgrille, no worrries about having one made for you and shipped from Malaysia, when you could buy mine, I have only put it on my car once!

Also check the link for my forsale thread below.....I am willing to bring mostly all the parts listed except maybe the 5 speed tranny (will bring that if payment recv'd upfront or a deposit made)

aight peeps....holla at ya boy....let me know whats up in advance so I dont bring all this sh*t for nothing....lol

Hey could you pm me a price on that grill. Im supposed to get my taxes back that friday before the meet so ill deff wanna kno a price. Im looking for a grill.
                            2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

lmao! i met deevs last year, he's a cool dude. we were like talkin for like a half hour and then he said his s/n and i was like o shit! haha
                              lmao. i got to talk to him on the phone. i felt disappointed that i couldnt meet him tho.

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                              I cant get shit done with it raining bc I dont have a covered area to work in. so i cant change my oil or knock sensor and i need to buff the car.
                              same here man. i have to refresh my rims by this weekend. my interior needs to be done. but tuesday i have off so ill be able to do something at least.

Comment

i dont have to back at work till wed. so i still have time hope it clears
                                Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X