This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
    I need to get me a tri-pod for my cam this weekend and might get a few nice shots up b4 the meet.

nice man. ill be taking a few shots of the cbs the night before. if anyone wants to come up the afternoon before(like between 5-6) i can get a few shots in.

Originally posted by f22a1accord View Post
    put my car up onto the lift today to check everything out, mostly suspension, oil and exhaust leaks. the onlything i really found was that i need to replace my oil pan gasket and main seal on the crank side. and the exhaust leak ive found is in the same spot(between the header and down pipe) but the prob was that the stud wasnt put in far enough so i fixed all that, now i just gotta change my oil and im ready to ride out. im excited. i hope i have the funds to go
    nice to hear man. im almost ready. just gotta change the tranny fluid and ill be golden.

Comment

i need struts and 2 tires

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

good news everyone, it looks like ill be making it to the meet, im also bringing a friend that has a black coupe(not a member) so ill be checking in a few days to see if people want to meet up somewhere to leave together.

Comment

yea you should meet up with us and roll down . my wife is driving my other wag down hit me up

Comment

cool, ok ill give you a call then

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
              yeah man its alot of stuff but hopefully ill get it done il take some pics while working on it but yeah man deff see ya next week!!!

Aight man thats whats up......who else coming from NY, NJ....is it just you?[/QUOTE]

well from ny its me and jae (DAHEAVYKING) hes a member in here and then from jersey is richie,juan,i think john(cb7kid) and supposed a few other members!!
              I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
                yea you should meet up with us and roll down . my wife is driving my other wag down hit me up
                yo0o bro we should meet up in md since we heading that way!! just a thought
                I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

ncoutlaw house is like 15 min, away from my house, that would not be a bad idea

Comment

Weather Report

I'm not happy about this, but according to weather.com, it is supposed to be raining on the 22nd in VA. I know it's still early and the weather man is as un-reliable as my girl on her period, so lets keep our fingers crossed for good weather.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116662

Comment

Originally posted by Wutlis View Post
                      I'm not happy about this, but according to weather.com, it is supposed to be raining on the 22nd in VA. I know it's still early and the weather man is as un-reliable as my girl on her period, so lets keep our fingers crossed for good weather.
                      ahhh man that sucks but i dont believe the weather people they alwayz lying lol like they said it was supposed to be nice this whole week and it was nice just 1 day then the rest its been freezing lol but yeah lets hope for good weather!!!
                      I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by Wutlis View Post
                        dont worry. its changed like 4 times since ive checked it. just liek the weather down here. it said it was supposed to rain all day thursday, rained for like 10min at night.

i look at the radar and see the rain there instead of the forecast. im sure it'll be clear that day. a little chilly, but clear. i checked it like 2 days ago and it said 61 and clear.

Comment

Psh, just tell everyone to bring Panchos
                          Last edited by Shadow1; 03-14-2009, 07:56 AM.
                          98' Mustang 3V Swap
                          11' VW CC R36

Comment

Originally posted by Gotz Cb7 View Post
                            Psh, just tell everyone to bring Panchos
                            my bad man. i meant to press quote and not edit. lmao.
                            but it'll change just like it has for the past 3 days. all have given me different weather forecast.

Comment

dam our goverment my refund was cut 5 different was before i got it .now it looks like an 4day work week . i got 2 bills to pay before i can play. but im taking the gas fund out 1st . sorry guys had to vent . had plans for the cb with it . now i cant . but ill be there whats the forcast saying now for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
                                dam our goverment my refund was cut 5 different was before i got it .now it looks like an 4day work week . i got 2 bills to pay before i can play. but im taking the gas fund out 1st . sorry guys had to vent . had plans for the cb with it . now i cant . but ill be there whats the forcast saying now for next week.
                                well just as long as your there homes. i remember a couple years ago when it said it was gonna rain. it did for like 30sec then the sun came out for the rest of the day. lol. but ill wait a day or 2 before i check it again. it'll change, just like it did yesterday. 1st it said partly cloudy with a high of 62 then it said rain with a high of 56 then it said sunny with a high of 65. that site dont know nothing. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X