This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gotz Cb7 View Post
    Man, it's gonna be NICE today and tomorrow. Tomorrow's gonna be in the 60's, so everyone that's saying "I'm trying to get my car done, but the weather sucks", these are gonna be the nicest 2 days before the meet, so take advantage of them!! Hopefully I can get most of the interior repainted within' these 2 days.

Seems like the weather knows there's gonna be a Cb7tuner meet. haha, the temperature just gets higher by 1-2 degree's everyday, and it's currently at 0% for precip. Shit's great.
    heck yeah man ive been watching it for the past few days. 1st it was rain with a high of 51. then it was partly cloudy with a 60% chance of rain high of 52. then yesterday it was sunny with a high of 61. oh hecks yeah.....

Comment

Originally posted by F22PwrdInspire View Post
      Yea I think I might be able to make it out there. Have to see how the rest of the week goes.
      Hey you're in chesapeake and I'm in hampton hit me up I might be goin we can ride together up there.
      '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

5 more days!

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
          5 more days!
          tomorrow, thursday, and saturday will be days ill be working on the cb. oh yeah. the is gonna rule. tomorrow ill be working on my interior and my rims. thursday, ill be working on the engine bay, and saturday will be clean up day. detailing and all.

Comment

i just gotta wash it, clean the interior and clean the floor mats, maybe throw a little air freshener in there

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
              i just gotta wash it, clean the interior and clean the floor mats, maybe throw a little air freshener in there
              same here. lol. dag. so much work to do. i hope my paycheck is enough.

Comment

haha, so the female decides, hey.....lemme let my cousin take our camera for vacation. uh, she knows I have a damn meet, and I'll wanna take the camera. Guess I'll have to borrow my moms when I go to Wv, or someones at my dads in Md. What a dick she is. She got pissed last night cause she had to wash the dishes. After this stunt she just pulled, she's washing dishes for the next year.
                98' Mustang 3V Swap
                11' VW CC R36

Comment

haha, so the female decides, hey.....lemme let my cousin take our camera for vacation. uh, she knows I have a damn meet, and I'll wanna take the camera. Guess I'll have to borrow my moms when I go to Wv, or someones at my dads in Md. What a dick she is. She got pissed last night cause she had to wash the dishes. After this stunt she just pulled, she's washing dishes for the next year.

thats probably why she decided to take the camera with her. just to be vindictive. me and my girl got over that a while ago. or at least i hope we did. lol. hasnt happened for a while.

just take the camera before she does. thats all

Comment

im sure everyone is bringing their cameras with them, and im also sure that everyone is gonna post them up on the forum, so i should not be too worried about it.(im bringing mine too)

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      get someone to cover your shift
                      Everyone's working Sunday. I requested this day off a month or two ago.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                        Everyone's working Sunday. I requested this day off a month or two ago.
                        well just take the day off. they wont do nothing but fuss at you for 5min. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1 View Post
                          well Just Take The Day Off. They Wont Do Nothing But Fuss At You For 5min. Lmao
                          Everybody Dont Have Big Money Like You Do Man!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                            Everybody Dont Have Big Money Like You Do Man!
                            lmao!!! big money? i wish. lol. people that work as a fry cook in McDonald's in MD make more than i do.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              thats probably why she decided to take the camera with her. just to be vindictive. me and my girl got over that a while ago. or at least i hope we did. lol. hasnt happened for a while.

just take the camera before she does. thats all
                              Her cousin already has it. Gave it to her this morning before I woke up. To Florida she wenttt. She's all pissed cause of this meet, not sure why. She needs a F'n hobby. I'll be gone for 2 1/2 days. OH NO!!!! She needs to learn how to be like me, and cherrish her alone time. Me and my buddy are gonna do a little photoshoot in Baltimore before the meet, in the same place Ncoutlaw's 2nd photo in his sig's at.
                              98' Mustang 3V Swap
                              11' VW CC R36

Comment

Her cousin already has it. Gave it to her this morning before I woke up. To Florida she wenttt. She's all pissed cause of this meet, not sure why. She needs a F'n hobby. I'll be gone for 2 1/2 days. OH NO!!!! She needs to learn how to be like me, and cherrish her alone time. Me and my buddy are gonna do a little photoshoot in Baltimore before the meet, in the same place Ncoutlaw's 2nd photo in his sig's at.
                                lmao. dag man. i get my alone time when my girl is at work and i have off. its ok with me. but its all good man. dont worry. talk to her. my girl was upset about this meet too. but she got over it. this is what i do. it what makes me happy for my free time

dag. 5 more days. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X