This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
    Yeah dude, Ill do my best to be there this year. Ill be rollin in the cobalt.
    I will get me another cb just dont know when...
    Cool, I've been eyeballing the cobalt ss. It's on my short list of potential cars for 2009.
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

Yeah I like the cobalt but I didnt get a ss I just bought a stock 4 door just to have a car. If you guys want and have myspace check mine out and Ill accept ya. myspace.com/billkisme
      Its just me

Comment

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
        Yeah I like the cobalt but I didnt get a ss I just bought a stock 4 door just to have a car. If you guys want and have myspace check mine out and Ill accept ya. myspace.com/billkisme
        i dont feel like signing on to myspace right now. lol.

ill add you tomorrow. lol.

late night bump folks

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          oh you'll be aight. lol. it aint that much of a drive. greensboro aint nothin but like 45min from here i think. hour at the most.

ninja edit: your anout 2hrs from us. lol. my bad. but hey. its up to you man. would you want tmiss out on the drive up there to a big cb7tuner meet just because of 2hrs?
          id like to come but the last meet i went to was almost a waste b/c it was supposed to be like 30-40 cars and maybe 15-20 showed up.
          My cb7

h22a
          5-spd lsd
          Lord, grant me the serenity
          to accept the things I cannot change,
          the courage to change the things I can,
          and the wisdom to hide the bodies
          of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by f22a1accord View Post
            id like to come but the last meet i went to was almost a waste b/c it was supposed to be like 30-40 cars and maybe 15-20 showed up.
            my meets arent bust take a look at the meet i hosted(but couldnt show up to) this past march. like at least 50 cbs showed up. it'll be good man

Comment

yea shadow..ahem ahem..no show..it was about a half a hair from being a complete Waste of time. next time dont go makin last minute add ons/adjustments.before the meet..goes for everyone else guys..dont go shining and washing and doin projects the week/night before the big meet or i GUARANTEE someone will be missing the meet because of enexpected car problems..happens every time
              Team DFTFC
              Northern Virginia 703
              Member rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by xCB7 VA SP4R10x View Post
                yea shadow..ahem ahem..no show..it was about a half a hair from being a complete Waste of time. next time dont go makin last minute add ons/adjustments.before the meet..goes for everyone else guys..dont go shining and washing and doin projects the week/night before the big meet or i GUARANTEE someone will be missing the meet because of enexpected car problems..happens every time

well my car just gave up on me. i didnt do any last mintue projects or nothing. matter of fact i told the like 6 people going with us that morning not to do anything like that. but the car got what was coming to it. the junk man

now i have my new car and it runs beautifully. but no last minute changes this time. the location, date and time are final. yall will see my car this time so no one will get lost. the place yall met up at at springfield mall was acutally like not even 500 yards away from where we we're supposed to be at. lol.

Comment

LMAO..oh well the guys went to the mall, and old navy and kaiser and a whole rack of different locations but MOST of us met up ..i feel sorry for the guys from delaware and baltimore if we wudnt of found them yeesh..and deev comin from NY..lol he would have probably closed down the site ..lol jk jk..

but good man lookin forward to seeing last years faces and some new ones ..
                  Team DFTFC
                  Northern Virginia 703
                  Member rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by xCB7 VA SP4R10x View Post
                    LMAO..oh well the guys went to the mall, and old navy and kaiser and a whole rack of different locations but MOST of us met up ..i feel sorry for the guys from delaware and baltimore if we wudnt of found them yeesh..and deev comin from NY..lol he would have probably closed down the site ..lol jk jk..

but good man lookin forward to seeing last years faces and some new ones ..
                    same here man. i used to hold meets there on like a weekly basis. it just started getting bigger. at 1st it was only like 5 or 6 of us. then it moved up to about 10-12. then one day i planned the meet, that weekend there were about 25 cars.

Comment

def cant wait
                      my whipp

Comment

Originally posted by GUA-D'zCb-7 View Post
                        def cant wait
                        you aint the only man. freak 26 people right now. and thats not including the people thats the members here are bringing with them

Comment

sorry to say my accord i brought to the show last march caught fire and it no longer in exsitance. BUT just picked up a 91 cb for FREE!! gotta get it together in time so IMA DEF BE AT THIS ONE TOO!!!!

the rebuild!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...50#post2073450

Comment

Originally posted by chillin943 View Post
                            sorry to say my accord i brought to the show last march caught fire and it no longer in exsitance. BUT just picked up a 91 cb for FREE!! gotta get it together in time so IMA DEF BE AT THIS ONE TOO!!!!

thats cool man. let me know if you need anything homes. im always finding a deal on some parts

Comment

God I wish I could get a cb before march comes but I dont know how lucky Ill be on that one. but Ill be showing up no matter what im driving in.
                              Its just me

Comment

thanks mayn. the a1 that in it is trash but kept the a6 and trans outta my old one so i think between the two i should be straight. any where in central va i could get some decently cheap body parts?? fenders, bumbers, tail light covers???

the rebuild!
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...50#post2073450

Comment

Working...
                                X