*****\_____3rd Annual Spring Meet-2010_____/*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
    Will if you are going, we should roll together. Me and Blake were planning and going through Atlanta and Charlotte anyways. Dont have any hotel plans really, figured we'd just swap drivers when one of us got tired..lmao.

Edit:

myself and Blake (av6g6) are 100% at this meet, so throw us on the list bro! I can't wait for it.

I'm not too far from Fayetteville, NC and I95 so if you guys want to roll up Fri and chill at my place we can roll out together Sat morning or I can meet up with you on I95 in Fayetteville Sat morning.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

not to far away!!!
      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
        I'm not too far from Fayetteville, NC and I95 so if you guys want to roll up Fri and chill at my place we can roll out together Sat morning or I can meet up with you on I95 in Fayetteville Sat morning.

Hey man, thats really nice of you. I'll talk it up with Blake and get back to you.

We are still trying to plan when we are leaving and stuff, may try to stop in Atlanta and hang out with some folks there and maybe even stop in Charlotte just to see some of the city.

But for real, thanks again for the offer. Takes a man to welcome folks into his home like that, says a lot about you.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Hey man, thats really nice of you. I'll talk it up with Blake and get back to you.

We are still trying to plan when we are leaving and stuff, may try to stop in Atlanta and hang out with some folks there and maybe even stop in Charlotte just to see some of the city.

But for real, thanks again for the offer. Takes a man to welcome folks into his home like that, says a lot about you.
          he's always trying to invite us over.

her got bad habits.......

lmao. j/k. but kris is a cool guy tho. he's always welcoming us to his house. and his house is freakin awesome man. OMG i want it.

Kris. ima break into your house and kick you, your girl, and your kid out. haha

Comment

It's all good man, I know how it is on long road trips plus the bigger the caravan to the Meet the better!

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            he's always trying to invite us over.

he got bad habits.......

lmao. j/k. but kris is a cool guy tho. he's always welcoming us to his house. and his house is freakin awesome man. OMG i want it.

Kris. ima break into your house and kick you, your girl, and your kid out. haha

Shut up fool!

Comment

so much violence

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
                so much violence

Comment

aight. thats cool. PM me when you get it in
                  hey fool, you get my pm?

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    It's all good man, I know how it is on long road trips plus the bigger the caravan to the Meet the better!

Shut up fool!
                    true. the best parts about meets is the cruise there. lmao.

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
                    so much violence
                    havent a clue as to what your talking about.

Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
                    hey fool, you get my pm?
                    yeah. i got it. ill text you in a bit

Comment

gotcha T

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

damn. this meet needs to be closer...

Damnit T. anyways hows the planning goin?

do we have the park secure?
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                          damn. this meet needs to be closer...

Damnit T. anyways hows the planning goin?

do we have the park secure?
                          not yet. like i said, i wouldnt worry about it. hardly anything goes on at that park.

if you want, you can go up there to the park and get the number to contact someone

Comment

not yet. like i said, i wouldnt worry about it. hardly anything goes on at that park.

if you want, you can go up there to the park and get the number to contact someone
                            well buddy being I am in crutches and I can not drive. then well sorry but nope. no can do.

Dr. Frick took care of my pain. what a fricking name.
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                              well buddy being I am in crutches and I can not drive. then well sorry but nope. no can do.

Dr. Frick took care of my pain. what a fricking name.
                              what the fack? why are you on crutches?

Comment

ice. i was taking my time, walking away from a building. decided to take the snow route cause it was safer.

ice under snow, i did the all natural, slip and was rated an 8.5 from my friends.

i need to be rerouted to another doc, i will find out more today, appointment at 230.

sucks, but small fracture in my leg. if I was not wearing boots, I would have definetly snapped it.
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X