*****\_____3rd Annual Spring Meet-2010_____/*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
    so my car is falling apart. im not going to have it fixed by the meet. might actually have a different car. and im not going to have the porsche yet either. and i also lost my job. so trying to get back on my feet and going to this meet is going to be hard to do. but imma gonna do it.
    dont force it man. if you cant make it. dont try to push to make it. they'll be one next year. and maybe later on this year. but in NC. lol.

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
    66 days left!!!!!
    oh snaps......and the CB is almost complete too? oh yeah. ima love this one.

Comment

oh def gonna be fun i wanna get new rims before the meet but then i wanna buy a motor for my eclipse i dunno im torn between the 2im thinking about just buying my motor for my eclipse after i get my taxes so i can get some one to install it to i dunno i want some xxr 513's in gun metal!!!
      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
        oh def gonna be fun i wanna get new rims before the meet but then i wanna buy a motor for my eclipse i dunno im torn between the 2im thinking about just buying my motor for my eclipse after i get my taxes so i can get some one to install it to i dunno i want some xxr 513's in gun metal!!!
        get em man. they would look freakin nice on your CB. white with gunmetal 513s

get them man. i plan on getting these:

haha. ive been looking for some rims with a concave look to them. hopefully i can get them being that they're so cheap right now. and i can find tires ease. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
          Spring meet 2010 is coming on fast.
          still not ready
          I'm ready!

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
          White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

gettin ready.

lookin like I will be makin this meet with flying colors.
            As long as all goes well in the engine department.
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
              gettin ready.

How the name plates coming along??

the sedan
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
              the wagon
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
              the integra
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

gettin ready.

being that its you, im sure everything will go fine man. you know what your doing and im sure the parts you get will be there in time

dag i cantwait. might have a new suspension set up by this meet. cant wait to test it out on 495 and 270. haha.

Comment

Can not wait.
                  As far as name plates. nobody has hit me up except for like 3 people.
                  so I guess I am just going to make a bunch of generic ones ya know.
                  I am not providing blanks for the non CB7Tuner members.
                  but this is up to Shadow. It is his meet.

And yes I know all the parts will be here by then, but the question is will I have the money to get it professionally tuned.
                  I am going to Tempest Racing and have Joe Simpson tune it.

I have been playing around with tuning, but still need work with boosted systems.
                  I can tune N/A systems all day. With that said I wanna get a professional tune done, and that costs $450.
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

Can not wait.
                    As far as name plates. nobody has hit me up except for like 3 people.
                    so I guess I am just going to make a bunch of generic ones ya know.
                    I am not providing blanks for the non CB7Tuner members.
                    but this is up to Shadow. It is his meet.

And yes I know all the parts will be here by then, but the question is will I have the money to get it professionally tuned.
                    I am going to Tempest Racing and have Joe Simpson tune it.

I have been playing around with tuning, but still need work with boosted systems.
                    I can tune N/A systems all day. With that said I wanna get a professional tune done, and that costs $450.
                    have shown me what the plates look like? PM if you havent. or is it like the one in your sig? i would like to have some kind of awards thing going on tho.

and come down here and get it tuned. Phantasm Motorsports could work with you on the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      yall need to get to work. lol. im almost done. got a couple more things left to do.
                      i gotta get a move on gotta put the banger back in and the 20s too

Comment

As far as my tune, naw, I will stick with joe. plus already been chatting with him and is very reputable.
                        plus he is real close and a retune is $150 for summer temps.

I thought I showed you a name plate. and you agreed it will work.
                        Better than nothing.

MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

As far as my tune, naw, I will stick with joe. plus already been chatting with him and is very reputable.
                          plus he is real close and a retune is $150 for summer temps.

I thought I showed you a name plate. and you agreed it will work.
                          Better than nothing.

I don't know bout everyone else but I know I want mine.

the sedan
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                          the wagon
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                          the integra
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

do not hold me to this design.
                            I do not have my printer hooked up and will not until the end of the month.
                            Quite honestly I am not sure how they are going to come out on paper.

So we shall see, some sort of design is going to happen.
                            Shadow hit me up in a PM as far as awards.
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

steve thats sick man i want one 2 man how much are you charging?
                              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

no man. NO CHARGE.

as of right now. I am providing quality paper, which hopefully prints quality dash plaques. Discussing frames right now with Shadow. But I am not supplying frames, being a new house and new baby will be here.

If people want we can all decide a size and then you can get your own frame or whatnot but I will be supplying the plaques only.

If this upsets you, well too bad!
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X