*****\_____3rd Annual Spring Meet-2010_____/*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justin'saccord View Post
    whats going on guys well i should still be making it down there .... the timing belt went on my car so its time to lay the f22 to rest and start the new year off right with the h22 .....
    nice man, when will you be dropping that in?
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

bizump!!!!
      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

ahhh shnit yo. cant wait. i may still have my CB for this. all depends on if dude shows up friday with the cash. if not then ill still be there with the new ride

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
          bizump!!!!

FIRE SUISHAM!!!!

I agree!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
            FIRE SUISHAM!!!!

I agree!
            yo. you and your brother gonna meet up with us in RR again this year?

Comment

Im all pumped for this. Ill have a few people coming down with me.
              Its just me

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                Doubt it....still not 100% that I am going...he will prolly be there tho.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
                  Im all pumped for this. Ill have a few people coming down with me.
                  bring extra radius rod bolts this time man!!!!
                  That way people don't have to give up seatbelt bolts!!!
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

come on tony!!! man you gotta go i wanna see that clean a$$ coupe again
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                      come on tony!!! man you gotta go i wanna see that clean a$$ coupe again
                      Fire Suisham and I will go...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                        bring extra radius rod bolts this time man!!!!
                        That way people don't have to give up seatbelt bolts!!!
                        hahahaha. smart ass, lol, everything is fine. my suspension is now 100%
                        Its just me

Comment

aww man he def haves to go jerry jones aint gonna put up with them missed field goals lol but yeah man bring that clean ass coupe down to the meet
                          WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                            Doubt it....still not 100% that I am going...he will prolly be there tho.
                            you bastard. lol. why not? come on now.

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
                            hahahaha. smart ass, lol, everything is fine. my suspension is now 100%
                            nice. how you enjoy that strut bar homie

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              yeah i'm still getting ready for the meet,not going to RR.meet yall off 95 in VA.i'll call you on that day and we'll meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                                yeah i'm still getting ready for the meet,not going to RR.meet yall off 95 in VA.i'll call you on that day and we'll meet up.
                                Well since I know my way to Oxford really good now, maybe I can meet up with you that morning and chill with you if its cool. I've missed tearin up the highway with my old CB FAMILY!!!!

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                                White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Working...
                                X