*****\_____3rd Annual Spring Meet-2010_____/*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
    Well since I know my way to Oxford really good now, maybe I can meet up with you that morning and chill with you if its cool. I've missed tearin up the highway with my old CB FAMILY!!!!
    So are you actually going to the meet?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

I'm planning on it, Yes.

If I don't it will be because my motor gave out or my struts blew...lol

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
      White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
        Well since I know my way to Oxford really good now, maybe I can meet up with you that morning and chill with you if its cool. I've missed tearin up the highway with my old CB FAMILY!!!!
        hey man thats sound good,it will be pretty early hitting the highway.
        looking like 6:45 or 7:00 am.

Comment

well, i get up for school at 5:00, so It shouldn't be a problem to get there around that time.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
          White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
            yeah i'm still getting ready for the meet,not going to RR.meet yall off 95 in VA.i'll call you on that day and we'll meet up.
            thats cool man

Comment

Got my fogs in the mail yesterday they will be on for the meet also thinking about slamming the car just for the meet. Hoping to order new motor and trans for the wagon next month and might have my sister drive the wagon to the meet...

the sedan
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
              the wagon
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
              the integra
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                hey man thats sound good,it will be pretty early hitting the highway.
                looking like 6:45 or 7:00 am.
                Better get up earlier than that homie, I'll be rolling around 4:45am so I can meet up with T in RR by 7am. It's gonna be a loooong day I think.

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                Got my fogs in the mail yesterday they will be on for the meet also thinking about slamming the car just for the meet. Hoping to order new motor and trans for the wagon next month and might have my sister drive the wagon to the meet...
                I MIGHT just drop mine down another notch too, but I'll be scraping on all kinds of crap if I do!
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post

Better get up earlier than that homie, I'll be rolling around 4:45am so I can meet up with T in RR by 7am. It's gonna be a loooong day I think.

I MIGHT just drop mine down another notch too, but I'll be scraping on all kinds of crap if I do!

dag Kris. how long does it take you to get up here? lol. dag i cant wait for this thing folks....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    dag Kris. how long does it take you to get up here? lol. dag i cant wait for this thing folks....
                    160 miles man which equals 2+ hrs. You're the 1 that said we were leaving RR at 7am.............weirdo.
                    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

wow, just google mapped it from my house.

the fastest i could get there would take me 6 hours and 41 mins using 95....

thats a long ass drive. so i dont think i can make this one...

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        160 miles man which equals 2+ hrs. You're the 1 that said we were leaving RR at 7am.............weirdo.
                        lmao. because fool. gotta be there at like 11am.

Originally posted by freshnasty View Post
                        wow, just google mapped it from my house.

the fastest i could get there would take me 6 hours and 41 mins using 95....

thats a long ass drive. so i dont think i can make this one...
                        i dont think its that far man. it takes Tony(1990ex) like 2hrs. what part of J-ville you live in?

Comment

i dont think its that far man. it takes Tony(1990ex) like 2hrs. what part of J-ville you live in?
                          2 hours??? it takes me 2 hours just to get to the raliegh area?

im like maybe 15 - 20 mins from tonys place.

Comment

Originally posted by freshnasty View Post
                            2 hours??? it takes me 2 hours just to get to the raliegh area?

im like maybe 15 - 20 mins from tonys place.
                            yeah. you follow Tony up from where you are and it'll take like 2hrs(then again following tony like hour and a half. lol) to get here. then theres the trip to MD. 3.5hrs max. its up to you homie. this is what UGS do all day. lol. we love to travel. traveling lets us get acquainted with our CBs. thus we get to get to know all the ins and outs of the CBs and what we need to improve.

a race from light to light? you lose, you think about all the things your CB was doign during that race. acceleration. how it breathes. everything. the driving helps. plus its fun. lol.

Comment

yeah. you follow Tony up from where you are and it'll take like 2hrs(then again following tony like hour and a half. lol) to get here. then theres the trip to MD. 3.5hrs max. its up to you homie. this is what UGS do all day. lol. we love to travel. traveling lets us get acquainted with our CBs. thus we get to get to know all the ins and outs of the CBs and what we need to improve.

a race from light to light? you lose, you think about all the things your CB was doign during that race. acceleration. how it breathes. everything. the driving helps. plus its fun. lol.
                              haha yea im not doubting it being fun.

thats just a long ass drive. from southern NC to northern MD... lol

Comment

yea i usually do it once an month baltimore to lumberton 5 hour and 45 minutes if i dont stop at shadows .

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                                X