No announcement yet.

*****\_____3rd Annual Spring Meet-2010_____/*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we can have a meet every month with the locals now, it comes to 8 total including Diego and Carlos.
    JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
      i passed you guys when i was leaving!!!
      yeah i saw you wave!!! you should have come back!! i needed to give you steves ecu

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
        ^^^ this guy. we can have a meet every month with the locals now, it comes to 8 total including Diego and Carlos.
        9 if you count the other carlos that lives in rockville

Comment

I got home around 10pm. Thanks for the meet. Sucks it was at the mall and not the park...

Park has shade, benches, and bigger parking.

I will most my few pics up later tomorrow. I'm tired.

Btw who won the awards???

Comment

I didnt see you man, next one.
            JDM Parts for sale

Comment

yeah man i didnt know were to turn around!!! there wasnt a place to make a uturn
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                I got home around 10pm. Thanks for the meet. Sucks it was at the mall and not the park...

Park has shade, benches, and bigger parking.

I will most my few pics up later tomorrow. I'm tired.

Btw who won the awards???
                Mauricio , although i didnt know it was you, it was nice to see your car in person, i really liked the color
                JDM Parts for sale

Comment

yeah who won the awards anyway?!! and milton who had the black seden with the white wheels that was in front of you?
                  WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post

Nice to meet ya in person, Austin!
                    Nice meeting you too lol

Who was the kid with the rosewood brown LX to the right of my with black hubcaps?

Comment

i dunno who he was but i loved his drop!!
                      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
                        hey josh did i meet you? dang man idk how you look like and so is everybody else. lol
                        I was parked right next to you! White off-road stance coupe!

Damn. I wish we had actually met and talked! I got there way too late...

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
                        Ohh well, it was my first meet, so i think it was good... Josh, i got my ESP mounts today so that's my project for tomorrow.
                        Sweeeeeeet!
                        I guess I'll see tomorrow!

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                        I saw Danny, then Milton, but not you when I was leaving...
                        Did you guys honk at us? I heard a couple horns in Frederick and looked around, thinking someone recognized us...

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                        i just hope that alot of improvements are made for next years meet. perhaps a plan b "just" in case we have problems with the first location picked. on the positive note, i got to meet a few more people from my area, pretty cool people i must say
                        Yes, definitely. Man up to the occasion, Milton!!!
                        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

i dunno who he was but i loved his drop!!
                          you got confused with the cars man...
                          JDM Parts for sale

Comment

haha, that reminds me... I got passed on the highway on the way back home by some cb7's haulin@$$ weavin' through traffic
                            Come on guys, if you're going to represent CB7's there's no need to drive like that. Makes the rest of us look bad to others on the road.
                            ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                              Who was the kid with the rosewood brown LX to the right of my with black hubcaps?
                              Now I know who you are.

Anywho, idk who that guy is. All I noticed is he has a MyCB7.com sticker.

Did you guys honk at us? I heard a couple horns in Frederick and looked around, thinking someone recognized us...
                              I didn't. All I noticed was a black CB with Cali tags, HIDs, and one-piecers, then I realized it was Danny, then I saw Milton, but I didn't see you. This all happened in approx. six seconds, so i didn't think to honk lol. I was looking for you though.

Comment

I was parked right next to you! White off-road stance coupe!

Damn. I wish we had actually met and talked! I got there way too late...

oh damnnn... lol you prolly saw the roof rack and i forgot you got a new coupe.. where you the one talking to tippey next to the white car?

Comment

Working...
                                X