No announcement yet.

*****\_____3rd Annual Spring Meet-2010_____/*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, me and Rob are back in Alabama now. 12 hours straight and ready for some sleep. Rob's pics may be up tomorrow with some video so look out for it.

My 6th gen accord thread
    99 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
      Who was the kid with the rosewood brown LX to the right of my with black hubcaps?
      Austin thats my buddy Austin from Bel Air. Why?
      Its just me

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
        it was nice meeting you man loved your retro fit
        thanks man. i still gotta redo it. freakin ballast went out on my way home. lol.

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
        wait what awards?? oh yeah we got there late and yall left!! lol
        lmao. check the 1st page out fool. lol. ill post up pics in a new thread. but ill be sure to label the winners. ill PM them for their addys and send them their awards. get there on time next time foolio. lol.

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
        Hope the meet was great. I *thought* i had the day off...
        Anyways, the car is just waiting for ATL.

If the meet is on a Sunday next year i'll be there 100%

Pics guys!!
        dag man. i was hoping to see that clean ride man. oh well. and if your willing to drive to NC bring it on homie

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
        Well, me and Rob are back in Alabama now. 12 hours straight and ready for some sleep. Rob's pics may be up tomorrow with some video so look out for it.
        nice meeting you two man. both of yall are chill guys

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
        Austin thats my buddy Austin from Bel Air. Why?
        finally met you after like 4,000 years of textin and callin. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          to billk: finally met you after like 4,000 years of textin and callin. lmao.
          secreeeeet loooooooovers!
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
            secreeeeet loooooooovers!
            LMAO!!!!!

same to you homie. your gf is just a cover. lmao.

Comment

Hey guys still in the hotel... Ugh... But ill be home ina like 4-5hrs just gotta wait ill be back u bitch ass's still have an h powerd cb to beast yall with lol deev you gonna be nice now? Lol FUCKIN ASS BALLS!!!!!

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                Hey guys still in the hotel... Ugh... But ill be home ina like 4-5hrs just gotta wait ill be back u bitch ass's still have an h powerd cb to beast yall with lol deev you gonna be nice now? Lol FUCKIN ASS BALLS!!!!!
                What the fuck man?!? this is the WRONG section for that! Post in the right sections, moron!

Yeah, I'll be nice. You let me drive the Miata Sorry to hear about that clutch... you really burned that thing up when you did that last burnout!

Comment

i had a good time down there..next time lets find some shade tho.

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr View Post
                    I KNEW I remembered from a previous meet. good seeing you once again excalibur. car is lookin' great!
                    Haha! Deeve told me it was you. I didnt recognize you at all! lol

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
                    Mauricio , although i didnt know it was you, it was nice to see your car in person, i really liked the color
                    WOW I did not know you were the cali car. wtf.

This meet was hard to socialize and get the owners of the cars names and screen names...

btw all my pics are posted in the image gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      What the fuck man?!? this is the WRONG section for that! Post in the right sections, moron!

Yeah, I'll be nice. You let me drive the Miata Sorry to hear about that clutch... you really burned that thing up when you did that last burnout!
                      lmao. man Deev it was freakin awesome to meet you man got you in the vid too. haha. just gotta find a way to post it up. shnit...what do yall post your vids on so you can post them up here?

Originally posted by kantkillkeenan View Post
                      i had a good time down there..next time lets find some shade tho.
                      lol. wish the park wasnt taken....shnit. told the MD boys to check the paper on the building for the past 2-3 months. oh well. til next year.

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post

This meet was hard to socialize and get the owners of the cars names and screen names...

btw all my pics are posted in the image gallery.
                      next time we'll have name tags with screen names on them. i should have done that this year....shnit.

Comment

Slacker.
                        Its just me

Comment

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
                          Slacker.
                          lmao. im trying to figure out how to post the vid man. but my freakin movie maker shnit is actin up. ARGHHH!!!!!

Comment

get them movies up man!!!
                            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

its one vid. lmao. im tryin to convert it so i can put it on youtube or at LEAST photobucket. anyone have a program i can use?

Comment

x2...........slacker!

Was cool meeting everyone and seeing some familiar faces too. Sucks the park was taken over.............by soccer moms! UGS........we mobbed hard there and back, was cool as always. Tony and I ran up on a modded RSX on the way home last night and BOTH ran on him! Didn't get home till like 11pm and I'm STILL tired. Oh yeah, Deev.......you the man! Hold this place down and thanks again for the extra set of decals.
                                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Working...
                                X