Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
    Now I know who you are.

Anywho, idk who that guy is. All I noticed is he has a MyCB7.com sticker.

I didn't. All I noticed was a black CB with Cali tags, HIDs, and one-piecers, then I realized it was Danny, then I saw Milton, but I didn't see you. This all happened in approx. six seconds, so i didn't think to honk lol. I was looking for you though.

Dude< you did all that in 6 seconds??? lol
    JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
      yeah who won the awards anyway?!! and milton who had the black seden with the white wheels that was in front of you?
      a sedan? with white wheels? you mean my car? the other person with white wheels was a coupe cd but it was red

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
        Dude< you did all that in 6 seconds??? lol
        Yeah. I saw your car from a distance, then realized it was you.

Comment

well you guys must have flew passed me because i thought the wheels on the black sedan were white but milton you car looks good man
          WHITEONWHITE

Comment

well i just got in folks. Mike(whoopwhoopH22) messed up his clutch and i had to stay behind to get him to a hotel and all so he can get his miata tomorrow.

had a blast yal. we nice meeting and seeing everyone again. Deev. OMG!!!! lol. the FIRST time ive ever met Deev. shnit. it was nice meeting you man. felt like i was meeting a major celebrity or somethin. lol.

as for the awards, ill go thru the pics and present them. i have to print them up tho. btu once i do get them printed, ill PM the winners and send them to them. i have all the people in mid as to who won and possible winners tho

i will post my pics and a couple of vids up when i get a chance. right now....im freakin tired. lol.

Comment

hook it up shadow get them pics up!!
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                hook it up shadow get them pics up!!
                lmao. ill post them p soon. gotta go thru them and all.

Comment

it was nice meeting you man loved your retro fit
                  WHITEONWHITE

Comment

wait what awards?? oh yeah we got there late and yall left!! lol

Comment

Hope the meet was great. I *thought* i had the day off...
                      Anyways, the car is just waiting for ATL.

If the meet is on a Sunday next year i'll be there 100%

Pics guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        well i just got in folks. Mike(whoopwhoopH22) messed up his clutch and i had to stay behind to get him to a hotel and all so he can get his miata tomorrow.
                        Really? lol. When he left we were like " Mmmmmm smell that clutch "

Comment

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=156505

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                            I got home around 10pm. Thanks for the meet. Sucks it was at the mall and not the park...

Park has shade, benches, and bigger parking.

I will most my few pics up later tomorrow. I'm tired.

Btw who won the awards???
                            [IMG]http://****.com/mauri/angela/winter%20sig%202010.jpg[/IMG]
                            I KNEW I remembered from a previous meet. good seeing you once again excalibur. car is lookin' great!
                            ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
                              oh damnnn... lol you prolly saw the roof rack and i forgot you got a new coupe.. where you the one talking to tippey next to the white car?
                              Haha, yup. I saw the rack! The white one was indeed my new CB.

I really wish I had left earlier. Usually I'm too early for meets! lol.
                              My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
                                Haha, yup. I saw the rack! The white one was indeed my new CB.

I really wish I had left earlier. Usually I'm too early for meets! lol.
                                I should've called you lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X