No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I havent been on here in a while haha, I sold the talon last week but I couldnt find a nice cb7 in my price range so dad just gave me his silverado since he barely drives the thing anymore. It is nice, my first time owning a car younger than 10 years lol but gas is killing me.. oh well though im going to fix that up a little bit here and there untill I leave after summer for the Air Force. How has everyone been?
    2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

sup guys?

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
        sup guys?
        sup dood, hows the car coming along, you getting ready for the meet?

Comment

Hey guys whats up, ain't been on in a long ass time. Anyways I'm kinda lookin for a H or similiar tb, so if you have one I might just have a pretty penny(more than one of course) for you. School is actually a lot better now, calc sucked the life out of everything. Anyways I'm thinking about joinin the Marines, just wanted to get some feedback.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

what's up ugs I'm bored at work...

the sedan
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
            the wagon
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
            the integra
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
              Hey guys whats up, ain't been on in a long ass time. Anyways I'm kinda lookin for a H or similiar tb, so if you have one I might just have a pretty penny(more than one of course) for you. School is actually a lot better now, calc sucked the life out of everything. Anyways I'm thinking about joinin the Marines, just wanted to get some feedback.
              dont have one. sorry.

and no. dont do it. dont join. period.

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
              what's up ugs I'm bored at work...
              lol. im bored at home. bout to play come COD again. i was rankin on folks this mornin. 19 kills. 3 deaths. haha.

Comment

Marines....I say do it dude....ooorahhh!

...talk to JARHEAD....he will give you some good/bad info on them.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Use to work with an older guy that had joined the army and was in the Gulf war. He had some crazy fuckin stories. I had tons of respect for the guy.

But 90-jdmcb7 is right talk to another marine you can get better feed back from them. Good luck

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

About to go outside and wash the CB down and then I'm rolling up to Greensboro for the day.................see you in a minute Tony!
                    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

join the marines if you wanna be the best, no joke, only downside is their op-tempo (operation tempo) is really high these days, so don't join unless your really want too, i agree with everyone else talk to a few marines first get a good feel for it
                      ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                        join the marines if you wanna be the best, no joke, only downside is their op-tempo (operation tempo) is really high these days, so don't join unless your really want too, i agree with everyone else talk to a few marines first get a good feel for it
                        I really want to and to shadows post fu jk. To the other my friends uncle is a marine and the recurter i'm talking to is cool as hell. Still have a little bit of time till I'll sign, that and decide what I want to do in corps even though I have somewhat of an idea.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                        "The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

What's up NGS members!
                          I was wondering how many of ya are going to the ATL meet? I was also wondering if the NC guys and the SC guys could find away to roll there together? I thing it would be kick ass! If you guys haven't figured a day and time you where leaving maybe we could get a thread going for the NC-SC guys to see what we can work out. I know we tried this last year and we started to late to figure out everything. So please let me know, I really wanna pull it off this year. Thanks UGS Crew!!
                          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                          Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                            What's up NGS members!
                            ....the fack?

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                              About to go outside and wash the CB down and then I'm rolling up to Greensboro for the day.................see you in a minute Tony!
                              Had a blast today dude....next time we hitting up Aberdeen!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                                ....the fack?
                                NGS....lol....WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X