No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant wait for the meet folks. my CB gonna be lookin all kinds of shiny. lol.

Comment

you woke up mad early to tell that lie hahahahaha jk..

one toe arm on, other one goes on today......arm is swollen from the hack saw hahahaha
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
        you woke up mad early to tell that lie hahahahaha jk..

one toe arm on, other one goes on today......arm is swollen from the hack saw hahahaha
        lmao. once i wake up i dont go back to sleep for a while. lol. ill probably go back to sleep around like 10 or 11am today. if im not playing the 360. lol.

Comment

so now I have to decide what I want to do.
          A. Get black car tuned $500
          B. Buy killer goodies for red car $700

Thinking I want a tune!
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
            so now I have to decide what I want to do.
            A. Get black car tuned $500
            B. Buy killer goodies for red car $700

Thinking I want a tune!
            what are these "killer goodies" that you have for the red CB?

you can always get a tune

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              what are these "killer goodies" that you have for the red CB?

you can always get a tune

Damn the goodies...get the tune

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

yah i wanna focus on the tune.
                so I can drive the car for a bit when it is nice.

but come next winter boys. gunna be gettin rid of black car with f22a4 in it.
                probably do a dsm boost setup on that bad boy,if some of my items do not sell.

Sell it boosted. tuned. no front/rear bumper. ooo yeah!
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

Now thats what I am talking bout

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Lets chip in and send a few dollars (whatever we can) to help out a fellow member!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post2419552

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                      Lets chip in and send a few dollars (whatever we can) to help out a fellow member!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post2419552
                      ill see what i can get

Comment

I don't get paid till Fri but I'm down to help Brian out.

On a different note..................I bled my clutch line this past Sat so there's completely new fluid flowing through and the pedal feels much better.

Today I drained my tranny and the only fluid that came out was about enough to fill a medicine cup................not cool at all, complete fail on my part. I don't know how in the world I've been riding around for however long with basicly NO tranny fluid in there. Anyways, I filled it up with 2 qts of Honda tranny fluid and I can bet my CB is seriously happy with me right now. Won't be driving anywhere till in the morning but I'm sure it's going to feel completely different when I do! Retard I am...................

Next up............clutch & flywheel install!
                        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

WOOOHOOO....lil_b is getting his transmission...enough money has been donated...getting a Carolina guy back on the road....I will expect him at our next Greensboro meet!!!
                          Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 02-09-2010, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                            WOOOHOOO....lil_b is getting his transmission...enough money has been donated...getting a Caorlina guy back on the road....I will expect him at our next Greensboro meet!!!
                            That was quick! Glad to see all the help he's getting.
                            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

good to hear . glad to see an automotive family pulling together. we all need an lil help one time or another .

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

bout to pick up a ls1 v8 200 bucks for block and head

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Working...
                                X