DMV Summer Meet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sin2k5 View Post
    I'm a graphics guy also, but not a cb t-shirt guy so I don't really count. Mine will just be a plain, non-affiliated t-shirt. lol jk

ps. you mis-quoted me regarding Sandy Point
    I can do plain as well.

Fixed the quote.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

i vote for Brandywine... private property, no cops or park ranger, the whole lot is our's, basically nothing to worry about, just hangout, do BBQ , and relax have fun

-nuggetz

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
        Don't worry Tipped we'll have the meet at your house............................OR NOT!!!!!

IS THIS KID FOR REAL???
        1- The location belongs to a member here if I'm not mistaken. Super Sox.
        2- Your broke Ass won't pay a dime to get in, only chip in for food.
        3- Private Property ( On this last one, I think we all need to behave regardless)
        4- If you don't like the location, don't go then. Plain and simple
        I hope you realise i lived less then 20 minutes from the pennsylvania border

this meet is 90 miles away from me, even sandy point is closer then this

So you know what, ill take your advice and not go

Comment

good call. 90 minutes isn't bad at all.
          hell Milton, Diego and Joshy drive 120 minutes just to kick it.

lets think.

14 gallons of gas - maybe 25mpg or more - $40 especially with a F22.
          use about half that for gas both ways, $20. $5-$10 for food. $35-$40 total.

A good ass day hanging out with friends and talkin about CB7/Accords
          plus good quality pictures of your ride, and moments to cherish and brag to your friends about - PRICELESS!
          we don't dislike or hate you fellow cb7tuner. but you constantly complain about meet locations.
          Either you make it or you don't - no biggie. Little thing called life.

Another option: drive to a CB7tuners house that is going and hitch a ride.
          I know most people like having their own cars there, but at least you still get to hang out.
          Last edited by drummersteve7; 04-12-2011, 08:33 AM.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

ooo.....a summer meet....

get me an address and a date. ive been meaning to get back up MD for a while now. plus, been meaning to see my people up there. hopefully, ill have the ride up and running by then. if yall make it at the end of june or beginning of july, ill be able to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
              good call. 90 minutes isn't bad at all.
              hell Milton, Diego and Joshy drive 120 minutes just to kick it.
              Very true^

Shit happens.

After the meet in NC, some 300miles away, we are NOT doing a state park, public property, required permit, park police thing up here That's all I gotta say. And those guys actually rented out a reservation area!!! Credit to sideswipe!!

Tippey --- Isn't your block dead/dying? Or questionable, if anything...
              Why would you push your car out anyway? I can't say what your situation is, but yes, life sucks. We all have a story (I promise), but we live it, do what you go to do and just go on. The last few "Mid-Atlantic" meets were actually in Springfield, VA, which isn't that much closer than Brandywine, MD. I think you only made it out to Frederick anyway -- remember Ballenger Creek Park??? How did that turn out? Oh yea... everybody ended up scrambling to a damn shopping center. I'm pretty sure a lot of people came a long way just to give up and go home.

With that said, I can say Brandywine, MD is looking like a better idea. Hey I was 18yrs once (no idea how old you are) where $10 had to last a week. I got nothing against you, but do what you gotta do. Simple.

GOTTA PAY TO PLAY!!! Who said that...? haha

Hey Alex --- Saturday July 30th (Sunday, alternate date??)
              Just throwing it out there. That should be more than enough time for others out of the loop to plan on heading out
              Last edited by sin2k5; 04-12-2011, 09:54 AM.

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
              Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

Originally posted by sin2k5 View Post
                Very true^

Shit happens.

After the meet in NC, some 300miles away, we are NOT doing a state park, public property, required permit, park police thing up here That's all I gotta say. And those guys actually rented out a reservation area!!! Credit to sideswipe!!

Tippey --- Isn't your block dead/dying? Or questionable, if anything...
                Why would you push your car out anyway? I can't say what your situation is, but yes, life sucks. We all have a story (I promise), but we live it, do what you go to do and just go on. The last few "Mid-Atlantic" meets were actually in Springfield, VA, which isn't that much closer than Brandywine, MD. I think you only made it out to Frederick anyway -- remember Ballenger Creek Park??? How did that turn out? Oh yea... everybody ended up scrambling to a damn shopping center. I'm pretty sure a lot of people came a long way just to give up and go home.

With that said, I can say Brandywine, MD is looking like a better idea. Hey I was 18yrs once (no idea how old you are) where $10 had to last a week. I got nothing against you, but do what you gotta do. Simple.

GOTTA PAY TO PLAY!!! Who said that...? haha

Hey Alex --- Saturday July 30th (Sunday, alternate date??)
                Just throwing it out there. That should be more than enough time for others out of the loop to plan on heading out
                sat july 30

Comment

Originally posted by illestatus View Post
                  sat July 30
                  ^^^^^^^ X2
                  JDM Parts for sale

Comment

July 30th it is then. I will relay then message to Sox.

Next up name the meet. I will have a banner made and possibly shirts.

Let's do this.

Comment

311 July 29, then this, sweet, gunna be a great weekend.
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Just so everyone knows, I am having a huge grill being built for this and future events!!!

Comment

sweet, building a grill? Why so?
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

Ill go for sure get a date going n shirts are tight

Comment

Originally posted by problemva View Post
                              Ill go for sure get a date going n shirts are tight
                              Virginia guys need to represent....
                              JDM Parts for sale

Comment

BBQ grill.

Comment

Working...
                                X