Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    good call. 90 minutes isn't bad at all.
    hell Milton, Diego and Joshy drive 120 minutes just to kick it.

lets think.

14 gallons of gas - maybe 25mpg or more - $40 especially with a F22.
    use about half that for gas both ways, $20. $5-$10 for food. $35-$40 total.

A good ass day hanging out with friends and talkin about CB7/Accords
    plus good quality pictures of your ride, and moments to cherish and brag to your friends about - PRICELESS!
    we don't dislike or hate you fellow cb7tuner. but you constantly complain about meet locations.
    Either you make it or you don't - no biggie. Little thing called life.

Another option: drive to a CB7tuners house that is going and hitch a ride.
    I know most people like having their own cars there, but at least you still get to hang out.
    When was the last time i complained about a meet location? I didn't mind rockville at all, it was about an 30 minutes to an hour for everyone who came because its right smack in the center of most of the members.

Originally posted by sin2k5 View Post
    Very true^

Shit happens.

After the meet in NC, some 300miles away, we are NOT doing a state park, public property, required permit, park police thing up here That's all I gotta say. And those guys actually rented out a reservation area!!! Credit to sideswipe!!

Tippey --- Isn't your block dead/dying? Or questionable, if anything...
    Why would you push your car out anyway? I can't say what your situation is, but yes, life sucks. We all have a story (I promise), but we live it, do what you go to do and just go on. The last few "Mid-Atlantic" meets were actually in Springfield, VA, which isn't that much closer than Brandywine, MD. I think you only made it out to Frederick anyway -- remember Ballenger Creek Park??? How did that turn out? Oh yea... everybody ended up scrambling to a damn shopping center. I'm pretty sure a lot of people came a long way just to give up and go home.

With that said, I can say Brandywine, MD is looking like a better idea. Hey I was 18yrs once (no idea how old you are) where $10 had to last a week. I got nothing against you, but do what you gotta do. Simple.

GOTTA PAY TO PLAY!!! Who said that...? haha

Hey Alex --- Saturday July 30th (Sunday, alternate date??)
    Just throwing it out there. That should be more than enough time for others out of the loop to plan on heading out
    my car is going to be fixed long before july 30th, hopefully by the end of this month.

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
      BBQ grill.
      I understand, guessing you just want a grill.
      Mine is pretty descent, but I need to buy a truck.
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

Well, I have an extra trailer and the materials to build a really big pit and have always wanted one, so why not?

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
        JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Hey Alex !!!! All settled in ? We have our Austin meet this weekend wanna drive down ?

Comment

the Ballenger Creek Park meet turned out to be a bust for 2 reasons: i needed someone to go up to the park and look at the list for the month and see if the day was already taken. no one did. i couldnt drive 4hrs just to look at a piece of paper and then go back home. so the day came and reason number 2 happened: the park was taken up by a huge soccer tournament. so we had to relocate.

ive held a meet there before and had NO issues with police. at all. like they didnt even come up there to the park. so we had a successful meet that day. the one that happened last year failed.

to the OP. nice man. its on your own property so cops cant say nothing about it as long as people are behaving themselves

Comment

This is what I plan on building.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
              JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                the Ballenger Creek Park meet turned out to be a bust for 2 reasons...
                Getting defensive. lol. I was wondering when you were gonna respond. I wasn't gonna name names. I've been to that park before.

Make sure you don't break down if you head up this year

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
                Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

Getting defensive. lol. I was wondering when you were gonna respond. I wasn't gonna name names. I've been to that park before.

yeah. the people know who they are. they're the only reasons why the meet got messed up. but i aint worried about it no more. it was last year its over and done with.

and i wont be breaking down this time. lol. ill make sure the mk2 is running right before i try to take it on the highway.

Comment

Unless AMTRAK breaks down, He doesn't have a CB anymore.....LMAO
                    JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Tippey you can ride with me or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

Originally posted by jdmCB907 View Post
                        Tippey you can ride with me or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        WTF. Chill out.

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        yeah. the people know who they are. they're the only reasons why the meet got messed up. but i aint worried about it no more. it was last year its over and done with.

and i wont be breaking down this time. lol. ill make sure the mk2 is running right before i try to take it on the highway.
                        Mortal Kombat II

I've always wanted to find one of these in good shape though!

But somehow I think your idea of an MK2 and mine are different... fricken VW.

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
                        Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

Originally posted by jdmCB907 View Post
                          What type of death is it?

Comment

to the OP. nice man. its on your own property so cops cant say nothing about it as long as people are behaving themselves[/QUOTE]

Cops & random folks can't c it just from driving by only way it can be seen is from a helicopter over the years I've been here friends call it the "bat cave" because @ night u can literaly disappear off the road into it with some quick headlight work lol!
                            I expect everyone to be on your grown adult behaver if people dont behave my family welll be there and wer have all done security law enforcement/military of some sort so PLEASE! respect my place as if wer your own, this should be a very nice turn out for us ifso it wIll not be the last event ,would like to have some & pre track mini meets,& mod days nxt winter being I have a nice workspace ! Tippy I realy hope ur car can make it if that it's the issue , we all enjoy driving our cars thats y we build and modify them to embrace the driving experience we get from the satisfaction that we changed it 2o perform or function to our own personal taste ,bottom line IF IT AINT BROKE OR BREAKING DRIVE THE B%+*h! SHE LIKES IT! u can make it ur in md so I would love to meet you & any one else that would like to attend with your cb7, im going to try & have the yard redone with millin asphalt b4 the meet make for nicer photos pm any ?'s u might have I will b on here daily from now untill the meet ! HMU
                            ...... ......
                            Last edited by super sox; 04-13-2011, 04:00 AM.
                            Better to have and not need , than to need and not have!
                            Life is simple make choices and don't look back

MRT http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=173251

Comment

Originally posted by super sox View Post
                              IT AINT BROKE OR BREAKING DRIVE THE B%+*h! SHE LIKES IT! u can make it ur in md
                              I'd love to, provided the state of maryland allows me to operate a motor vehicle legally

Comment

Mortal Kombat II

I've always wanted to find one of these in good shape though!

But somehow I think your idea of an MK2 and mine are different... fricken VW.
                                mark2 jetta. lol. not Supra. haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X