Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to the sport compact shootout. The cell in my battery died in the teg, so I wasn't able to take it up there. Still had a good time. Saw 2 cb7's - one raced and the other one was just in the parking lot. The one that raced was a turbo'd f22. Only saw it run once, and I think it went 15.10. Dunno what else was done to the car.

Maybe going to Import Alliance with a lotta people that I know. Not too sure as of yet.

p.s. I won't be able to attend the Chicago meet. Suppose to be getting keys to my house that weekend!
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
      Went to the sport compact shootout. The cell in my battery died in the teg, so I wasn't able to take it up there. Still had a good time. Saw 2 cb7's - one raced and the other one was just in the parking lot. The one that raced was a turbo'd f22. Only saw it run once, and I think it went 15.10. Dunno what else was done to the car.

Maybe going to Import Alliance with a lotta people that I know. Not too sure as of yet.

p.s. I won't be able to attend the Chicago meet. Suppose to be getting keys to my house that weekend!
      Was the turbo CB blue with "ebay" head and tail lights? there is one in ashland like that...

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post

congrats on the house doug
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

MOooo...whats up bitches???...long time no read...

anybody got any updates on meets??

if not, how about...

yall come up this way where im at in Port Clinton, Ohio...head to the old sandusky bay bridge...take some pics.....somebody bring a video cam. ( MUST HAVE STEADY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

so we can do some highway strolling vids. then...head to city park ..and have a cookout...

let me know!
          Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 05-27-2009, 08:33 PM.
          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post

if not, how about...

yall come up this way where im at in Port Clinton, Ohio...head to the old sandusky bay bridge...take some pics.....somebody bring a video cam. ( MUST HAVE STEADY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

so we can do some highway strolling vids. then...head to city park ..and have a cookout...

let me know!

Sounds good! Thats not to much of a drive for me...

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
              congrats on the house doug
              Thanks Jeff!

if not, how about...

let me know!
              Shoulda been at Norwalk this past weekend!!!! lol. If you do end up having a meet round your way Kenny, keep me posted.
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

if not, how about...

let me know!
                Note we have the cabin meet on june 28th

when are you wanting to do this ?
                Last edited by sunburn; 05-27-2009, 10:17 PM.

Comment

I'd also like to compliment Doug on his upcoming housing upgrade! WTG!

I could get into a trip up to the NW area to do some cruising.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post

I could get into a trip up to the NW area to do some cruising.
                    I also could be into it I am just not sure when my car is going to be ready .

Comment

front page updated .

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post

Thank you Sir!!!

Comment

im back people...I been working and sleeping....working and sleeping...LMAO

anyway..

id say...mid to late July for a meet up here to Port Clinton.

its gonna have to be a weekend...and we should all meet up...at my apartment....then convoy onto RT 2 and head to the old sandusky bay bridge...for pics..then..to the city park for a BBQ....theres plenty of places here to go..and BBQ. but Id say...we should all meet up in the morning...whenever day...I can come up with and talk it over with everybody.
                          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

plan it out man. we wont decide on a day lol. maybe some pics of the bridge? is that where u did your exhuast video?

Comment

so uh... About how much is the cabin meet gonna be?

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                                plan it out man. we wont decide on a day lol. maybe some pics of the bridge? is that where u did your exhuast video?
                                yes!

MR Thread:

Comment

Working...
                                X