No announcement yet.

Big Midwest Met

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there's no big uproar about this date and city, maybe someone should make a new, separate thread where we can discuss specific plans and things to do during this meet....and specifically where in the city we will all meet at.

This will rely heavily on the Chicago guys obviously.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
      If there's no big uproar about this date and city, maybe someone should make a new, separate thread where we can discuss specific plans and things to do during this meet....and specifically where in the city we will all meet at.

This will rely heavily on the Chicago guys obviously.
      there's no issues on my end , if my wife and I can make it we will.
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
        there's no issues on my end , if my wife and I can make it we will.
        how about june 20th at sonic in aurora?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
        I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

I thought it was in Chicago...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            lol if you really want to go into Chicago be my guest
            wat?

Comment

So...then where EXACTLY are we doing this? And anywhere but Sonic, please.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

So...then where EXACTLY are we doing this? And anywhere but Sonic, please.
                I agree, we can get close to the city but going in it is going to be hectic.
                wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                  lol if you really want to go into Chicago be my guest
                  Yeah, somewhere a little outside of the actual city would be best for the initial-meet up at least.

Comment

What sort of monuments or buildings are in CHI? Part of the reason i wanted STL is cuz of the Arch. It says "STL". Only thing that say CHI is the skyline/Sears Tower.

Comment

yea fuck driving in chi town
                      why not like carol stream/glendale heights?

Comment

just a suggestion

i'm thinking cruising lake shore drive take pictures by the lake shore and have a bbQ what do you think?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

Maybe if there isn't anything going on at the mc cormic place that day it has a huge lot next to the lake and another on the other side of lake shore drive i believe.
                          wat?

Comment

What sort of monuments or buildings are in CHI? Part of the reason i wanted STL is cuz of the Arch. It says "STL". Only thing that say CHI is the skyline/Sears Tower.

x2, such a large city and I feel like all we have is to cruise and take photos in some random place that I could easily do down the street from my own home.

If I drive all the way up there for this, I want some good venues!

Comment

Met? Lol
                              VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

You guys live there...

What does CHI have that tourists know or flock too? Buildings, bridges, towers, monuments, etc. Adam's right. If ppl are gonna drive all the way there, we need to have something special, not just a cruise and shoot at some random place.

Comment

Working...
                                X