This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
    For reasons some know and some don't, you are disqualified from competing when you get your clutch done.

Oh yeah, did you get my texts?
    LMFAO

i would get in on the action but id only be fooling myself. im a sure fire looser. although a fluid change did help my tranny. maybe i should change it the same time i change my oil. lol

Comment

manual time gibbs?

also id like to say i just poked myself in the eye w/ a piece of cheese while unwrapping a frozen pizza
      Last edited by kc8enb07; 11-12-2008, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
        manual time gibbs?

also id like to say i just poked myself in the eye w/ a piece of cheese while unwrapping a frozen pizza
        lmao
        Last edited by sunburn; 11-13-2008, 01:14 AM.
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

I cant wait for spring

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
            this guy is too much!
            yea maybe. you get anything new?
            Originally posted by 92cord View Post
            Nice Nice.

Just wait til spring

lol
            if all goes as planned i might have quite a bit done for spring as well.

Comment

is this turning into a pissing contest?

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                manual time gibbs?

maybe, hopefully. we will see what the future brings.

Comment

It's all in fun pee away lol

Comment

Well just flipped 110,000...

Idk why, but for some reason I feel good that it got up to 110,000 before start I ripping it apart...

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                      Well just flipped 110,000...

Idk why, but for some reason I feel good that it got up to 110,000 before start I ripping it apart...
                      well let me know when so i can prepare

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
                        if all goes as planned i might have quite a bit done for spring as well.
                        Sounds good man Hope all goes well for ya. Should go to the track sometime next spring/summer time.

I should be rolling with a good crew next year. One of my buddies has a b20 vtec hatch (452whp/340wtq) and another one has 2000 si turbo (little over 300whp). Plus my other buddy is about to try a crazy setup in his eg hatch. Hopefully he'll be able to complete it by spring/summer time.
                        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                          Sounds good man Hope all goes well for ya. Should go to the track sometime next spring/summer time.

I should be rolling with a good crew next year. One of my buddies has a b20 vtec hatch (452whp/340wtq) and another one has 2000 si turbo (little over 300whp). Plus my other buddy is about to try a crazy setup in his eg hatch. Hopefully he'll be able to complete it by spring/summer time.
                          I really think the 09 season will be great , we have alot of guys doing cool stuff

Comment

Did I see that young Michael is tearing his car apart? Did he find a shell? I know he wanted to talk to Doug about the yellow cb7.

Comment

well, my cars constant screaming and bitching has won over... im not gonna force it to go through ohio's winter. its gonna get tore down, yesterday i opened my trunk and my marine battery was in more of an aquatic environment than i planned to use it for. the rust made it all the way through my trunk.

the shit that needs done is unreal. i hate ohio rot, mix it up with some OCD, and i cant just replace whats wrong i gotta do the whole system,.
                              Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMadness View Post
                                well, my cars constant screaming and bitching has won over... im not gonna force it to go through ohio's winter. its gonna get tore down, yesterday i opened my trunk and my marine battery was in more of an aquatic environment than i planned to use it for. the rust made it all the way through my trunk.

the shit that needs done is unreal. i hate ohio rot, mix it up with some OCD, and i cant just replace whats wrong i gotta do the whole system,.
                                That sucks man.

Ohio rot FTL
                                R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Working...
                                X