X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck to you Jeff

Comment

Best of luck Jeff!
      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Any news on Jeff and how the surgery went? Hope all went well!
        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
          Any news on Jeff and how the surgery went? Hope all went well!
          I am fine for the most part , still in some pain and I am really sore .

thanks guys for all your support!
          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Well fellas, its offical. I'm living in columbus now! I'm at college park which is down where I-70 and College Ave. connect.

Its pretty crazy living down here concidering I'm from the country... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
              Well fellas, its offical. I'm living in columbus now! I'm at college park which is down where I-70 and College Ave. connect.

Well sir welcome to the hood.

you ever get those seats in ?

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                Well sir welcome to the hood.

you ever get those seats in ?
                Welcome to the hood indeed! lol You could have moved into a worse area, at least you're on the cusp of Bexley.

Comment

Michael.... did you get those seats in? I want to see some pics!

Comment

Yeah I got em in a while ago actually... I was just to lazy to take pics... lol. Ill get some tomorrow.

Edit:

This is the best I have for now... ill get some more tomorrow.

Also... I think the motor in my car is starting to go... I've been feeling a huge reduction in power lately, and my friend says he sees white smoke coming out of my exhaust whenever I get on it. As for how much power is lost... well my friends accord is a 91 lx coupe with only an intake and exhaust and my car hardly pulls it now. I have an a6, i/h/e, h23 manifold and tb, double stack spacers, bisi gasket, no ps... I used to just fly by him but nothing now... no cel and I just replaced the o2 with a Denso and a brand new distributor timed to 15deg BTCD... So I have no clue what's wrong with her. My guess is blown hg or a burnt valve...

Oh yeah also jeff, remember when I called you about that grinding noise in my buds accord? Turned out to be the a/c compressor pulley bearing. We (well, mostly I lol) replaced the timing belt and water pump anyway. The belt was cracked really bad. I'm surprised it didn't break! The timing belt wasn't too bad to do, just time consuming. Sadly, it actually took longer for me to do my abs delete! My brakes are amazing now though!

But yeah. I'm in the hood now! Lol, not really though. I realize though that the Walmart on main is not such a great place after dark... :l . I go to the one in renyoldsburg now.
                    Last edited by EJX_Michael; 07-13-2010, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Also... I think the motor in my car is starting to go... I've been feeling a huge reduction in power lately, and my friend says he sees white smoke coming out of my exhaust whenever I get on it. As for how much power is lost... well my friends accord is a 91 lx coupe with only an intake and exhaust and my car hardly pulls it now. I have an a6, i/h/e, h23 manifold and tb, double stack spacers, bisi gasket, no ps... I used to just fly by him but nothing now... no cel and I just replaced the o2 with a Denso and a brand new distributor timed to 15deg BTCD... So I have no clue what's wrong with her. My guess is blown hg or a burnt valve...

Oh yeah also jeff, remember when I called you about that grinding noise in my buds accord? Turned out to be the a/c compressor pulley bearing. We (well, mostly I lol) replaced the timing belt and water pump anyway. The belt was cracked really bad. I'm surprised it didn't break! The timing belt wasn't too bad to do, just time consuming. Sadly, it actually took longer for me to do my abs delete! My brakes are amazing now though!

But yeah. I'm in the hood now! Lol, not really though. I realize though that the Walmart on main is not such a great place after dark... :l . I go to the one in renyoldsburg now.

It took me a few years to do my abs delete, but wth enough beer and junk food, they're almost completely gone now!

Try the Super Walmart in Canal Winchester, Just get on 33 and go East to Gender Road, you can't miss it.

White smoke = water in the combustion chamber That points at the HG to me.

Comment

Yeah I got em in a while ago actually... I was just to lazy to take pics... lol. Ill get some tomorrow.

Edit:

You know your welcome anytime mike , and if you need something let us know . I go to renoldsburgs aswell I like it there

Comment

Moar Pickxz

I like 'em. They are really supportive around curves and such. I need to get some washers and a longer bolt for the mounts by the hump though. The seats lean a little towards that way now.

But as for the motor. Yeah, I agree its probably HG. I notice when I sit for like 2 min the temp will shoot up to 210 and the fans will turn on.

I guess I'm just gonna have to get a job and start saving for an H22!

Edit: Pulled the plugs... They look fine IMO. :/

I guess I'll replace em anyway. Also the brown stains on the insulator are from when the tube seals were bad, but I haven't seen any oil in there since.
                          Last edited by EJX_Michael; 07-13-2010, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Wow, I thought everyone died since I haven't seen any new posts til now. haha. How is everyone doing?

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                              Wow, I thought everyone died since I haven't seen any new posts til now. haha. How is everyone doing?
                              doing good just trying to survive.

Comment

replaced the plugs with a step colder. I really couldn't tell a difference cause the ground is wet and my tires just spun.

Comment

Working...
                                X