Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha evil ferrari girl. Nice pics mayn. I take it you went???
    Fun with Paint... haha.

OHIO CB7's

Comment

yeah i just got back about 9pm tonight. it was great. there was alot of "what the ... is that" not bad pics for a 6 yr old HP camera?

Comment

shit thats actually really surprising considering how vibrant the color is in those pictures. they turned out really good, the lighting seemed to help a lot.
        Fun with Paint... haha.

OHIO CB7's

Comment

Ford Civic?

Hummer Hx

japannese made buick, no joke

Saturn electric car w/ scooters (this is the butt)

Lexus Protype

Speed Racer!

Was a BMW til DUB got it

30" rims on Mercedes. even logo had a subwoofer

Comment

isn't this umm..

whats his name... ( 92cord ) ???

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/car/511192853.html

I think Kenny likes his car...he likes the color yellow!

Comment

ok done w/ pics for now. if anyone wants GM pics of like bubblebee camaro, cts coupe, ls9 zr1 vette, or gms field of protype tiny cars. hit me up

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07

Saturn electric car w/ scooters (this is the butt)

that looks like a vacuum cleaner with a hint of super mechanical ladybug.

that thing is UGLY
                Last edited by MY_1st_90CB7; 01-21-2008, 02:14 AM.

Comment

i like your first post version better, lol. cracked me up just couldnt think of a way to reply to that....

Comment

its a shoe, its a banana, its a Chinese car!

Its a Chinese banana shoe.

I would hate to be in this car if I was in an accident or driving in high winds.
                    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by MY_1st_90CB7
                      isn't this umm..

whats his name... ( 92cord ) ???

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/car/511192853.html

I think Kenny likes his car...he likes the color yellow!

Yep that is mine. Still trying to sell it. Gonna get my buddies buffer when it gets warmer and buff the car. Then take some newer pics and put it on ebay. Hopefully it will sell then. Sorry Kenny, gotta sell it b/c I need some $$ and my driveway is looking like a honda/acura jy (2 cb7's, 1 DA, & 1 EG hatch). lol. The hatch is just a shell (if anyone is interested in it, pm me) and the da doesn't run, my brother blew the engine (not my rhd one).

kc8enb07 - post up some pics of the bubblebee camaro & ls9 zr1 vette.
                      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                        The hatch is just a shell (if anyone is interested in it, pm me) and the da doesn't run, my brother blew the engine (not my rhd one).
                        I'd like to buy the EG shell for a project car, but my dad's bitchin' at me for small parts like a 2x2x2 box of parts. Now I've got some bigger stuff that he's really going to give me a hard time about. If I came home wit a shell of a car he would kill me lol. And I'm glad to hear (read) that the DA with the blown engine is not the RHD one.
                        Originally posted by 92dm
                        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                        VOUCHES
                        Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                          Its a Chinese banana shoe.

I would hate to be in this car if I was in an accident or driving in high winds.

i just would hate to be in that car period...

id get that shell, but my father would not yell but kill me

more pics on the way, loading takes forever
                          Last edited by kc8enb07; 01-21-2008, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Bubblebee!

09 LS9 ZR1 vette (yes they are making it, 650hp 6.2liter supercharged)

more weird Chinese cars, from the maker of the shoe

I wish i was rich then maybe i could have both in this picture....

TL Type S (big enough for my 6 5 350lb+ friend in the driver seat)

Comment

I wish i was rich then maybe i could have both in this picture....

X2.

How many pictures did you end up taking there? I am sure quite a few.

Comment

between me and my friend, we took 400pics

Comment

Working...
                                X