This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H23CB7
    i know. thats whay i posted that. Thats the only post i have seen from him since the first meet thread that we had this year.

you didn't show up to the first meet Jason...remember!
    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      i recomend 10 at most over
      word, thanks a lot man. And I'm looking forward a wayy lot to go to a meet or two while I'm out there; although I can tell I'm going to be a little embarrassed with my CB's current state. But all in all I'm sure the work I'm doing will be enough to be able to hold my own.

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92
        word, thanks a lot man. And I'm looking forward a wayy lot to go to a meet or two while I'm out there; although I can tell I'm going to be a little embarrassed with my CB's current state. But all in all I'm sure the work I'm doing will be enough to be able to hold my own.
        dude we are no hot shit

im sure what you have will be good!
        do you have any pics

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

dude we are no hot shit

do you have any pics
          X2!! i would also like to see the pics and what you plan to do with it.
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

I had a thought and wondered if anyone be game for going to the Detriot Auto Show? Its Jan 19th thru 27th. I went last yr and it was great, wasnt alot of Honda stuff u couldnt see in a dealership but the NSX replacement but there was 40 some car makers there. and alot of them u could walk up and sit in. It cost 12buxs to get in the show. a friend and I are thinking of going the 19th openning day.

http://www.naias.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7

you didn't show up to the first meet Jason...remember!
              i know but i was there for the thread conversations. I was going to go but i think i had to work that day at 4 so it would have neem pointless for me.

Comment

dude we are no hot shit

do you have any pics
                yeah man, I just swapped in the new valve cover.. which I was only going to do after my head swap but I had an oil leak so I figured I would throw it on so I can have a little something when I go out there. Yeah, Once I get this cv joint back into place and get all four tires on the ground again I'll take some pictures and show you guys what I have. But just to warn you, I have some BAD ASS rust on my rear quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92
                  yeah man, I just swapped in the new valve cover.. which I was only going to do after my head swap but I had an oil leak so I figured I would throw it on so I can have a little something when I go out there. Yeah, Once I get this cv joint back into place and get all four tires on the ground again I'll take some pictures and show you guys what I have. But just to warn you, I have some BAD ASS rust on my rear quarters.
                  thats NORMAL!

you should see my girl's CB ( My_1st_90cb7 )...talk about rust...shit...hers looks like PacMan been munching on her rear quarters

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

haha yeah I knew it was normall, but what makes it even better is the hack job and half the guy tried to do before I bought it.. makes it look even worse. Maybe I'll try to sand it down and throw some bondo on before I head out there too. I have SO much stuff I still need.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                      I had a thought and wondered if anyone be game for going to the Detriot Auto Show? Its Jan 19th thru 27th. I went last yr and it was great, wasnt alot of Honda stuff u couldnt see in a dealership but the NSX replacement but there was 40 some car makers there. and alot of them u could walk up and sit in. It cost 12buxs to get in the show. a friend and I are thinking of going the 19th openning day.

http://www.naias.com/

I might be interested.

Another good place to do a meet is when Summit Racing has Super Summit in June. I've been going for the past 4 years and the parking lot is always filled. Plus last year they had to use some of the property across the street for show cars. I'll be going and entering my teg
                      Last edited by 92cord; 12-10-2007, 02:06 PM.
                      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                        I might be interested.

Another good place to do a meet is when Summit Racing has Super Summit in July. I've been going for the past 4 years and the parking lot is always filled. Plus last year they had to use some of the property across the street for show cars. I'll be going and entering my teg
                        i never been to summit, sounds better than alot of the shows i been to lately. even Nashville was kinda a bomb to me.

Comment

I am pretty happy after a couple of years my p.o.s has new (used hood) same color and and eveything, it still need some tweeking but it looks alot better
                          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                            i never been to summit, sounds better than alot of the shows i been to lately. even Nashville was kinda a bomb to me.

Summit Racing is heaven to most car enthusiasts . They usually have 10% off on there stuff on that day. And there is all sorts of cars there - muscle, import, trucks, summits racing team. Plus there are alot of big car part manufacturers there. Fun times, thats why I keep going back.

Plus on each side of the entrance of the store, there are two spin tables that always have show cars on there.
                            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

I used to pass by there all the time but they dont have big truck parking so i couldent go in, i order for them from timer to time in fact i have project comeing up and i sucpect i will be giveing them a call soon . as far as as the show is concerned I drove by there once in my big truck and the place was packed they had all they drag cars out it looked lik a great time , but i had freight to deliver
                              WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

That sucks!

Last year they parked at the fair grounds (since its gotten bigger) - which was about 5 miles away from Summit Racing. I am sure they have room there and they have buses that transport people back and forth.

Comment

Working...
                                X