X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunburn
    Did everyone get their stickers?

I got mine...but there was only 4 total ( 2 OHIO CB7s...2 MYCB7.COM )

I thought it was suppose to be 2 sets EACH totalling 8 stickers ??? ( being theres two cars )

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

re

Should I be watching for them to show up? Just wondering
      Thanks
      1995 Ford Taurus SHO 5 speed-DD and stockish
      1991 Honda Accord- H22a and lowered DD#2
      2005 SRT-4 ACR package-stock at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
        Whats up everyone.
        chillin

Comment

tryin to get my motor put togehter and workin
          Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
          "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
          93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
          02 Avalanche

Comment

re

Originally posted by bigblue
            tryin to get my motor put togehter and workin
            Sounds like fun. Im still at work
            1995 Ford Taurus SHO 5 speed-DD and stockish
            1991 Honda Accord- H22a and lowered DD#2
            2005 SRT-4 ACR package-stock at the moment

Comment

anyone looking for an h23 without tranny? Let me know and i will give details.

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                I got mine...but there was only 4 total ( 2 OHIO CB7s...2 MYCB7.COM )

I thought it was suppose to be 2 sets EACH totalling 8 stickers ??? ( being theres two cars )

we didnt have enough to give everyone 2 of each only 1 of each was shipped to the lucky ones! i will have more at the meet and if anyone wants more thats where you will recieve!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                  we didnt have enough to give everyone 2 of each only 1 of each was shipped to the lucky ones! i will have more at the meet and if anyone wants more thats where you will recieve!
                  I might have one or two left , but I will need to check I sent out stickers to everyone I had an address for or could get ahold of . Like stated above we will have more at the meet slammed and I are going to go in and get more .
                  and we will hand them out at the meet to our new menbers and plus if one wasent enough we should have extras.
                  WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

I got the sticker Jeff
                    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

good doug...

we put anthrax on yours

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

good doug...

we put anthrax on yours

Comment

good doug...

we put anthrax on yours
                          Is that why I am have these fluid-filled blisters on my hands, my lymph nodes are swollen, and I have a fever?!?!?

Last time I open anything from you guys
                          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                            Is that why I am have these fluid-filled blisters on my hands, my lymph nodes are swollen, and I have a fever?!?!?

Last time I open anything from you guys

it was powder from pixie-sticks...LMAO
                            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7

it was powder from pixie-sticks...LMAO
                              I've had pixie-sticks before and they never gave me these kind of symptoms. Why was I the only one to receive this "special package"? hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                                I've had pixie-sticks before and they never gave me these kind of symptoms. Why was I the only one to receive this "special package"? hmmmm

it was a "SPECIAL" formulated pixie-stick powder...

it was white cherry....asscrumb flakes ( from all who contributed )....a little bit of Jakes Dandruff....My booger crumbs....and a little bit of German Shepard nutsack sweat. ( Jeff's dog )

MR Thread:

Comment

Working...
                                X