This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
    Oh well. The ad is gone, no reply from the guy. No freebie cb for me.
    That sucks
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
      Oh well. The ad is gone, no reply from the guy. No freebie cb for me.
      morns your loss.

i did find a 95 accord ex v6. with a blown engine. anyone know an idea where i can find a C27A4?

*edit* sry bad typo, i threw an O in morns.....
      Last edited by kc8enb07; 02-16-2009, 04:44 AM.

Comment

man i cant spell anything right, its mourns.....

Comment

lol.

man is it dead or what?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
            lol.

man is it dead or what?
            yes it is

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
              lol.

man is it dead or what?
              maybe it will pick up soon
              WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Before

After new engine installed

Comment

HA HA, thats hillarious, the look just seals the deal. More horse power than honda ever imagined.

just dont blow a head gasket, i could see it being real messy when you try to take the head off.
                  Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

on a serious note, i was trying to do ABS removal, and run all custom lines. I decided stainless steel never rusts so why not run stainless brake lines? I got the double annealed seamless tube, a nice bender and all the tools needed, except they dont tell you stainless is to strong to double flare, it just deforms the tool instead.

so now im determined to have stainless line, which means i gotta try to find a double flare tool built for stainless... if anyone has any advice i will take it. if not by the time i get done investing in all the tooling im gonna have to go into business just to recover the cost.

Anyone in Ohio want new stainless steel brake lines.... huh huh??? i'll do it cheaper than anyone else around!
                    Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

Man I dont know about you guys , but I am loveing the weather the last few days lol

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                        Man I dont know about you guys , but I am loveing the weather the last few days lol
                        me too
                        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Picked up a new car , my aunts old z24. thanks to dave for all the help .

Comment

>yawn<

*rubs eyeboogers out of eyes*

whats sizzlin people?
                            Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 02-28-2009, 11:51 AM.
                            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Im at my cousin's house for the weekend and guess what I see....

a white CB..with black volks dropped on TEINs...

I had no clue...there was people in Tiffin rolling dropped CBs

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
                                Im at my cousin's house for the weekend and guess what I see....

a white CB..with black volks dropped on TEINs...

I had no clue...there was people in Tiffin rolling dropped CBs

Man, I ain't seen you in so long, it took me a few minutes to remember the screen name! How you been?

Comment

Working...
                                X