This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22cb719 View Post
    YAY! We had a big-wig mod in here telling us we cant express our frustrations at one-another, then ban one person who was asking another to leave him alone! YAY!!

Makes PERFECT sense....LMAO

Why cant we all get a long? Why we gotta run off to Mods and tattle? Grow a pair.

On another note, Ill be coming onto a m2a4 trans within the next couple weeks. Plan on selling for $350 if you know anyone interested? It shifts great, no grinds, new axle seals inluded(still in Honda baggies)..... and if you want I can even include shifter/linkages for asking price....

cheers CB fellas!
    Imma need that tranny! Especially for my H23 swap and what not. :0

Rip It Up
    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Hells yeah cb convoy ftw. And terry I may be game to go rockin the ka7 lol

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

^ Four cars was fun, I could only imagine the epic-ness of twice as many CBs rumbling (or... buzzing?!) through small towns again.

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
        oh btw i installed my poly filled motor mounts. power steering isn't much of a problem anymore. it wasn't before, but its nicer now. vibrates at stop, and goes away during acceleration. my old mount was shot, it wasn't even connected to the rim haha. i highly recommend. 2 Cents! i'm just saying.... LOL
        Man, I'm still waiting for word on the ESP mounts I ordered on Black Friday. Was supposed to get an email 4-6 weeks after ordering saying they're ready to ship but have yet to receive it. PM'd ESP-net a few days back (~6.5 week mark) to see if the holidays delayed them but haven't gotten a response. I'll email the company in a few days with the same question if I don't get any word soon. I'm not an impatient person, but for $255 I expect good service. Especially with their reputation.
        Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-14-2011, 01:55 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

im gonna roll out to the meet, will be late but ill be there for sure.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
            im gonna roll out to the meet, will be late but ill be there for sure.
            Tight you gonna bring the beast?

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              Man, I'm still waiting for word on the ESP mounts I ordered on Black Friday. Was supposed to get an email 4-6 weeks after ordering saying they're ready to ship but have yet to receive it. PM'd ESP-net a few days back (~6.5 week mark) to see if the holidays delayed them but haven't gotten a response. I'll email the company in a few days with the same question if I don't get any word soon. I'm not an impatient person, but for $255 I expect good service. Especially with their reputation.
              Why dont you just harass em over the phone man? 90% of the time, its way easier to get ahold of people on the phone rather than through email....
              '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

I'd guess during the holidays orders can get messed up. Your order COULD be sitting on the shelf, overlooked.

So, I agree. You should call them and see what's up.

Comment

When iordered mine didn't take to long but I called em and harrassed them lol

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
                    Tight you gonna bring the beast?
                    Yea thats the plan, provided the weather continues to work in our favor!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                    member ride thread
                    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

^ Has it not been frigid-ass cold and snowy down south?

I'll have to wait for a day off to call ESP. My work schedule is random as hell as far as off days but is almost always during the traditional daytime work hours. Which is why I prefer people to use their email if they're going to bother posting it on their site, the conversation can be had in my spare time! When it came time for me to order the mounts in the first place, there were a handful of back-and-forth PMs between us over a couple days, as well as some questions long before that, and I always got quick responses. I'll admit I'm a bit suspicious now.

Sucks to hear this might be a reoccurring problem with them, I'll want three of their chassis bars later on!
                      Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-15-2011, 02:30 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Dang that sucks man.... Any news yet?

To change direction real quick: my hatch is gone, got the db8 I wanted, and taking delivery of my h22 donor car later on this afternoon! Been a good weekend so far!
                        '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

yeah you should call em i talked to one of the owners or whatever the got on top of shit with a quickness........nice db8 is cool seems like more and more peeps are rockin em everyday they cool though

Comment

Yeah, I'll have daytime without work on Tuesday/Wednesday and call then.

ED. - Ha, email worked!

Originally posted by ESP email
                            Hello, thanks for the inquire. I want to first apologize for the delay, been really busy and yes holidays slow supplies etc down for us. This is our busiest time of the year. Your order is on the production table and will be completed this week. I will have it back from powder coating no later then Tue/Wed. next week. It will ship out via US post office 2-3 day service. I will email soon as it ships. I do apologize for the delay and will be offering you a discount off list on your next future purchase with us. Please check back with me early next week. Thanks-John
                            Huzzah!
                            Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-17-2011, 11:11 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Nice! What color did you get.....p.s. don't keep change in the drawer you will be irritated quickstyle

Comment

Near Chrome, described as a "polished billet look." I wanted to somewhat match the color of the engine without being too generic.

Ed. - Actually, here's a pic from their site:

Change in the drawer? I was thinking "what the fuck are you on about?" but then remembered... oh, polyurethane. Is it really that bad? Old cars tend to rattle everywhere else. As it is, I've got an occasional squeak in the front passenger seat I can't find.
                                Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-18-2011, 04:42 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                                X