This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
    I've always thought of the Eclipse as a girl's car, but something about Talons... they're kinda cool. Not knocking your taste, just saying.
    yeah girly looking but i like 90-95 cars and if they are turbo even better so this was best of both worlds to me.

Its an aggressive looking car and is gonna an Evo/STI killer.

There will be serious power

Rip It Up
    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

You can't go wrong with a turbo and all-wheel power! Especially from a company that gave us the Evo.

Ed. - turbo, you have any experience with Xact injectors? 470cc/mins and Mahle 11.5:1s on the mind.
      Last edited by CyborgGT; 11-17-2010, 04:01 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I always had a thing for the look of the 2g/2gb. The 4g63 2L is a good engine, does your have the 14b(manual) or 13g(auto) turbo? For high end power the 14b from the 1g's i think is better then the Gerrett T25s they put in the 2g's.

Comment

mitsubishi's become increasingly unreliable with the more power you add to them which is why i will never buy one.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Damn I haven't been on here in a while lol what up guys.....havin some real cb withdrawls I'm getting another one here soon. Once I do it will be 14b small boost mostly too learn to street tune decently and learn more about turbos and systems its gonna be a fun adventure

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

More parts for the swap arrived these past few days:

- JDM OEM CD Accord "SiR" badge
              - OEM 98+ "Accord" badge (was going to wait to put it on the future coupe, but it does look good paired with the SiR badge)
              - OEM cam seals (x2)
              - OEM rear main seal... or was it the front? I'll look it up
              - OEM Prelude Si auto tranny output seals (x2... hoping they're the right ones)
              - OEM oil filters (x2... again)
              - OEM oil seal of some sort. Gotta search Majestic again to remember what it was for

Still to go before ordering the engine, and I'm probably going to have to get these from Advance Auto. Majestic isn't clear enough in their diagrams or part descriptions.
              - Heater core to water pipe hose
              - Cam plug seal
              - The other main seal
              - Injector seals
              - Front balance shaft seal
              - Fluids

- ESP mounts
              - As they're not entirely needed, I'm thinking whether or not I should get an automatic P13 (manual ECU comes with engine) and the Prelude's TCU. I've been running on an Accord TCU all the time the MP1A's been in without issue, and CB7T members have said from experience the same about running a manual ECU with an auto. They'll be on my to-do list for sure, but if I can save a couple hundred bucks for now to get driving again (safely and reliably, of course), I'm all for it.

I could probably take care of most of that this week, but... well, Gran Turismo 5's coming out. It's all about having your priorities in order.
              Last edited by CyborgGT; 11-20-2010, 06:03 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Sounds like you've got just about everything, except the motor. Hoses-N-Stuff in loveland sells great hoses in all sorts of colors.

Off Topic: Hell yeah my 100th post and only took me 3 years lol!

Comment

Is it possible to have clear coolant hoses, even the main radiator lines? That would be killer, I love watching stuff work.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonEuroR View Post
                    I always had a thing for the look of the 2g/2gb. The 4g63 2L is a good engine, does your have the 14b(manual) or 13g(auto) turbo? For high end power the 14b from the 1g's i think is better then the Gerrett T25s they put in the 2g's.
                    garrett 50 trim, ECM LINK, 800-1000cc injectors, 2g MAF, the engine right now has zero miles.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

I've seen clear braided hoses in 1/4" and 1/2", but I don't know about something as big as the radiator hoses.
                      I liked this website (http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/turbotech.html#garrett), good calculations and compressor maps.

Comment

I'm up in westminster, down in colorado springs on the weekends.
                        H22A, Short Ram, AEM Uego, Chipped P28 with Crome, A/C Delete, Rear disc conversion. (Front Tein Basic Coilovers, H&R springs 1.7/1.5, and Fog lights waiting to be installed.)

Comment

Great to see another CB7 in the area!

Comment

Originally posted by Paging View Post
                            I'm up in westminster, down in colorado springs on the weekends.
                            shweeet. go down to federal on fridays?

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Dude what happened? Beat the chiefs lose to the chargers
                              Freedom Is Not Free
                              U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                                Dude what happened? Beat the chiefs lose to the chargers
                                We dont care.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Working...
                                X