No announcement yet.

Arizona General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the meet thread (nice turnout, I likely would have gone if my car was ready):

Originally posted by jdmstylz24
    Did anyone find out what mugen lip that black cb had because 0% of the ones ive seen sit that flush and look that PERFECT
    Looks like one for a CD Accord. Ours seem to be the only ones with the pronouced lips under the holes. Beautiful car, too . I was wondering what that hood would look like on our car...
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-08-2011, 02:49 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by 904dr View Post
      Sooo err uhh, how about another meet? Maybe a private meet, setup through pm's.

fyi- You can insult the shit out of my car, I don't mind.
      Possibly. maybe in a couple months. A couple of us were considering a cruise to flagstaff/jerome around that time frame. As far as the talking shit thing...lol the funny thing is, i wasn't even insulting his car. It's all good, i'm over it. He's all talk anyway.
      Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
      From the meet thread (nice turnout, I likely would have gone if my car was ready):

Looks like one for a CD Accord. Ours seem to be the only ones with the pronouced lips under the holes. Beautiful car, too . I was wondering what that hood would look like on our car...
      yeah it looked like the one i used to have on my car a while back. Only his looked like abs plastic, where mine was polyurethane.

Click picture to see my mrt
      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Flagstaff and Jerome ftmfw!!!

Comment

I'm kind of leaning more towards flag.

Comment

Either way, I'll be down. need to get a release somehow

Comment

I wish I would have found this thread earlier... so I could meet up with you guys

Hopefully ill find a coupe to work on when I get back

Comment

Originally posted by jdmstylz24 View Post
                I wish I would have found this thread earlier... so I could meet up with you guys

Hopefully ill find a coupe to work on when I get back

you should, and no worries we'll have plenty of meets in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                  I'm kind of leaning more towards flag.
                  cb7tuner you fuck its 1:35a.m

Anywho, damn you guys don't mind long trips in your cb's. I treat mine like an antique.

Disregard this if you want, but I was thinking meet somewhere like kiwanis, or F1 racefactory or do both then pavillions.

Even if you don't feel like racing at f1 they have a large area to hang out, and a big parking lot. Might be able to find 2 for 1 deals online for racing.

If you don't know about http://www.f1racefactory.com/.
                  Last edited by 904dr; 08-11-2011, 04:41 AM. Reason: the clock lies,im not crazy!

Comment

Seems like my last post was like a fart to this thread. Or?

Comment

cb7tuner you fuck its 1:35a.m
                      wtf

Anywho, damn you guys don't mind long trips in your cb's. I treat mine like an antique.
                      nah, it's my daily. Every day feels like a roadtrip to and from work. 88 miles roundtrip.

Disregard this if you want, but I was thinking meet somewhere like kiwanis, or F1 racefactory or do both then pavillions.
                      depends...kiwanis? like in a few months maybe, it was too hot and everyone was bitching.

Even if you don't feel like racing at f1 they have a large area to hang out, and a big parking lot. Might be able to find 2 for 1 deals online for racing.
                      If you don't know about http://www.f1racefactory.com/.
                      f1 is a cool place and would be cool to go to but i think the prelude guys..*cough* douchebags *cough*..from azht are doing that for their next prelude/accord meet. pavs are always cool to go to.
                      Seems like my last post was like a fart to this thread. Or?

nah, just unless this is on your subscribed threads, it normally gets hidden really quick by the co peep thread in our region or other regions. So people don't know you posted in the thread.

Comment

So whats new?

I have Intersection lights, one piecers and fogs now. a few more things and I will be set.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                          So whats new?

I have Intersection lights, one piecers and fogs now. a few more things and I will be set.
                          nice, now just install them and get that bitch painted.

Comment

So whats new?

You got a great deal on those CD5 intersection lights, I sold the last ones I had for $80 just the lenses.

Comment

So whats new?

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
                              You got a great deal on those CD5 intersection lights, I sold the last ones I had for $80 just the lenses.
                              oh...

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                                oh...
                                Why oh???

Comment

Working...
                                X