June 13th - 1:00pm BBQ!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
    Yeah man let me know too, i got discount from autozone!
    Do you think you could hook me up with an AEM Short ram air intake for the 92-96 prelude si? It's part number 22-405?? I did that H23 swap and my stupid ass oem air box is like a choke chain on my hoopty lol

Comment

yeah most likley, but it woul have to be on july 4th when i get 30% off in stock items an 10% on ordered items

Rip It Up
      Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Re-soldered the relay board, still nothing. Went out and got a multimeter, and according to the Haynes manual procedure, the pump is getting power but I don't hear it turn on. Just got back from ordering one at Advance. Should have it by this weekend. Sucks we have to drop the tank for this stuff, a Buick I helped with a while back had the access hole behind the seats

Accord Aero-R

Comment

dude i could have got you a discount!

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

I'm pedaling around until I get the car running, I need the part now. Screw this Christmas in July weather bs.
            Last edited by CyborgGT; 05-13-2010, 11:48 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              Re-soldered the relay board, still nothing. Went out and got a multimeter, and according to the Haynes manual procedure, the pump is getting power but I don't hear it turn on. Just got back from ordering one at Advance. Should have it by this weekend. Sucks we have to drop the tank for this stuff, a Buick I helped with a while back had the access hole behind the seats
              should have PMd me! id have given you my OEM pump! you dont have to drop the tank. there is a DIY on cutting the metal to access the pump to replace the pump w/o dropping the tank. thats what i did.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
              member ride thread
              11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
              People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

I don't really like the whole cutting thing how often do you replace a fuel pump? Might as well just drop the tank imo just make sure if you do cut it seal it properly

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
                  I don't really like the whole cutting thing how often do you replace a fuel pump? Might as well just drop the tank imo just make sure if you do cut it seal it properly
                  You would be surprised how many fuel pumps that are not OEM take a shit. Ive been through 2 walbro 255 pumps in the past 6 month alone. the one thats in there now is just there to feed another pump and it seems to be lasting longer now.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                  member ride thread
                  11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                  People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                  I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                  John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

did my tsx projector retrofit today, driver side done today and i'll do the passenger side thursday. you guys gotta check it out.

heres the link
                    Last edited by nostringz; 05-19-2010, 03:16 PM.

Be Clean

Comment

Dayumn thats ballin' man

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
                        did my tsx projector retrofit today, driver side done today and i'll do the passenger side thursday. you guys gotta check it out.

heres the link
                        tight man so is everyuone still going for this meet?

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
                          tight man so is everyuone still going for this meet?
                          Hell ya! Been lookin forward to it!

Comment

we should try to go early to claim the spot, we are not reserving it because it's 300$. we have a few options for plan b. if everyone brings something instead of coming empty handing it'll be cool. i'll bring a football, and some dogs to grub. i might get some beer haha.

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
                              we should try to go early to claim the spot, we are not reserving it because it's 300$. we have a few options for plan b. if everyone brings something instead of coming empty handing it'll be cool. i'll bring a football, and some dogs to grub. i might get some beer haha.
                              yeah i am still down to go, and down for some beers too! I'll bring something, not sure yet. We should make a list!

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

ill bring sodas probably

Comment

Working...
                                X