Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still planning on comin, if I still have my accord or not
    '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

I requested the day off from work a couple weeks back, but I won't know I have it for sure until I get my schedule the day before. We don't have any sort of regular schedules and it's possible they can change up til noon on the prior Saturday. Whatever's decided we still need I will have to buy at the store when I get into town.

Kyle, I'll for sure have the money for the motors and TCU on the 3rd - gotta buy both axles with this next check - so if you just want to do all this at once and bring them to the meet, that would be cool.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
        ill bring sodas probably
        You still bringing that H23 TB btw?

Rip It Up
        Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
          You still bringing that H23 TB btw?
          yeah ill bring it just got a new map sensor for it today too

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

yeah ill bring it just got a new map sensor for it today too
            You wouldn't happen to have a IAB solenoid would ya? I think mines shit, I wired it to my PT6 and it's not activating.... Or my wires are reversed... Either way lol

Comment

The extra one I have the nipples are broken on the solenoid you may be able to fix it with some gorrilla glue and yeah check ur wiring

Comment

Ya I will for sure. I might be interested in that, I'll let you know later tonight. Thanks!

Comment

I'm down to go, what all do you guys still need to bring?

Comment

Originally posted by Airhonda92 View Post
                    Ya I will for sure. I might be interested in that, I'll let you know later tonight. Thanks!
                    Yeah hit me up on my cell man also anyone interested in a p12 ecu I got one too
                    Last edited by whitejdmcb7; 05-31-2010, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Yeah hit me up on my cell man also anyone interested in a p12 ecu I got one too

Eff it! I'm givin up on the damn solenoid! Anyway, I rode with the IABs open full-time today and didn't notice any difference on low end and my power band actually began right at 3500rs instead of 4200 like it usually does. Soooo I like having the power band where it is so I'm leavin it the hell alone!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Airhonda92 View Post
                        Eff it! I'm givin up on the damn solenoid! Anyway, I rode with the IABs open full-time today and didn't notice any difference on low end and my power band actually began right at 3500rs instead of 4200 like it usually does. Soooo I like having the power band where it is so I'm leavin it the hell alone!!! Lol
                        well my IAB's used to be open all the time BUT there was no UMPH on the bottom end, no kick. I don't have the solenoid but i did hook it up to the upper plenum for some vacuum and i must say it is a little better doing it that way so your not burning too much gas.

Rip It Up
                        Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Glad we're back online!!!!!!! GREAT meet guys!!!!

Comment

Awesome meet guys, dig the CBs!

Comment

It figures, the site works right after we work ourselves through the confusion. Excellent turnout, you guys have some very nice CBs! Thanks for posting the pics, Carbon, I could kick myself for forgetting the camera. Did Extacee ever turn up?

And that whine from the charger in the 7th-gen ! Makes me excited to actually get started modifying my car... but then I remember I still want to buy another CB for the more time-consuming mods . I'll put the restoration on hold for a couple weeks, I'm craving some red-clear tails... I need something to set my car apart.
                              Last edited by CyborgGT; 06-14-2010, 01:50 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Sweet idea cyborg, hell yeah im glad i got some shots. Extacee did show, he ended up following me and airhonda back, got a cool video i'll have to make up and put on here. Nice turn out!
                                Last edited by CarbonEuroR; 06-14-2010, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X