Clear All

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
    nice man i have some spare parts if you want them
    Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
    nice pick up the car is very clean
    Originally posted by Niteryder315 View Post
    $400.00? Killer price if you ask me...
    Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
    That is a great price especially if you can fix it and give it to your wife and have her dd. I would say you stole that. Great pick up and find and i love arcadia green

A good friend of mine has an arcadia coupe that i am looking for a sedan lid for hehe
    Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. In the search for an engine for it. Be easier to know that there is a good running engine in it other than the old one that who knows if the bearings would be good stilll or not.
    Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

Originally posted by jst_4_kiks View Post
      Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. In the search for an engine for it. Be easier to know that there is a good running engine in it other than the old one that who knows if the bearings would be good stilll or not.
      Good point man. Are you going to stick with the f22 or swap in something different?

Anyone ever had to replace the front subframe and radius rods?

Would you recommend junkyard parts with the bushings obviously changed out?
      Last edited by dhill_cb7; 06-11-2012, 12:41 PM.

Comment

well my boy may have a g23 up for grabs will need a lower end.

i might be goin to albany new york tomorrow
        back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
          Good point man. Are you going to stick with the f22 or swap in something different?

Anyone ever had to replace the front subframe and radius rods?

Would you recommend junkyard parts with the bushings obviously changed out?
          Just staying with the f22. Just a daily driver for her to get around in. Nothing special, just easier to work on and safer to drive.
          Kyle C

Comment

Just staying with the f22. Just a daily driver for her to get around in. Nothing special, just easier to work on and safer to drive.
            so where you goin to get a f22
            back at it again

Comment

picked up a new project. 92 lx sedan with a jdm f22b dohc with a bunch of goodies

MR THREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196078

Comment

Originally posted by ctrain103 View Post
                picked up a new project. 92 lx sedan with a jdm f22b dohc with a bunch of goodies
                yeah buddy so you gona sell the old cb? or part it out?
                back at it again

Comment

so where you goin to get a f22
                  Trying to get one from eric. Meeting up with him this afternoon I hope.

Anyways,

Got the engine and trans pulled from my wifes carlast night. Seperated the trans from the engine.
                  Kyle C

Comment

Trying to get one from eric. Meeting up with him this afternoon I hope.

Anyways,

Got the engine and trans pulled from my wifes carlast night. Seperated the trans from the engine.
                    sweet man
                    back at it again

Comment

Who says a sedan can't be a hauler

Kyle C

Comment

ooh yeah man
                        back at it again

Comment

yeah buddy so you gona sell the old cb? or part it out?
                          im not sure yet. might fix this one up and sell it . undecided

Comment

My exhaust is acting up again yet again. I'm not exactly sure yet if my header cracked from being wrapped or if the cheap gaskets gave. I'm praying it's the latter.

I'm going to Honda tomorrow to pick up two new gaskets. I pray that solves my problem.
                            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

let me know

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...48#post3015348

Comment

Just got in from working on the wifes car. Got the engine and trans put back together. Then mounted in the car. Now just to hook up all the electrical, air & fuel lines, add fluids, install battery.

Should be running by Wednesday night I'm hoping. Crossing fingers.
                                Kyle C

Comment

Working...
                                X