X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does it need a rad suport?
    back at it again

Comment

Definately fix able. Between the last 2 nights (Saturday and Sunday night) I got the front end stripped of broken parts, bent and banged back straight in most places, and made a parts list of what I need. Off to the junkyards on Tuesday. Too dark and tired to a get some pics but Tuesday morning I think I can.
      Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

Hey man I have a hood and rad support if you need them. cheap, you can cut anything you need off the front of my parts car shell.
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Any luck on the car yet? Get her up and running?

Comment

ooh yeah anyone in the nyc area with a white 9091 with hood bra blue hid's and dark rims? i had played tag with him for a lil bit by the G.Washington bridge on my way home from richmond the other day
            back at it again

Comment

hey kyle you should get that wagon bro
              back at it again

Comment

Should have it up and running tomorrow night. Spent the afternoon today crawling around in the snow getting what I needed from a 93 ex. Same color as mine. So now ill have a 93 front on my 91 car. Should look good. Has a nice ex lip on the front. Will post pics when I'm done.
                Kyle C

Comment

Originally posted by jst_4_kiks View Post
                  Should have it up and running tomorrow night. Spent the afternoon today crawling around in the snow getting what I needed from a 93 ex. Same color as mine. So now ill have a 93 front on my 91 car. Should look good. Has a nice ex lip on the front. Will post pics when I'm done.
                  NICE BRO
                  back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                    NICE BRO
                    Yeah it is. What's even better is I only payed $125 for evrything I needed. Bumper with lights, headlight assemblys, corner lights, upper radiator support (where hood latch mounts), center vertical radiator support (part that's behind the power steering lines) radiator with both cooling fans, hood, adjustement bolt for powersteering pump (my lower bolt was through bolted), and all hardware and brackets so I can some extras. Good deal for it all I believe.
                    Kyle C

Comment

So close to having my car done. Got it running again but check engine light imediately after start up. Not sure on that. Cooling fans not turning on yet. May not be hot enough. Tested before put in, worked great. Though one was suposed to turn on when turn on a/c.just need to adjust hood, install grille and bumper lights. Done. Hopefully finish tomorrow (Thursday night)
                      Kyle C

Comment

nice man pics asap please
                        back at it again

Comment

back up and running again

My cb is back and running again. Had to hold the corner lights on the car with clear packing tape because the driverside hole was broken when I removed from junkyard car and the passsenger side I dropped when trying to put in. So now just need to order some from ebay. Eventuallly when I get some extra cash to order them.

You can see in the couple pics that the bottom of the radiator support is bent up. Got it as straight as I could and put it back together. Everything bolted on good just fitment was a little off. Had to put some washers behind the hood latch assembly to be able to catch the latch on the hood. Will get some better pics eventually. Also need to cut some bolts off the bumper tomount my license plate. Just ziptied right now.
                          Kyle C

Comment

nice man
                            back at it again

Comment

So I'm officially engaged to my girlfriend of 6.5 years

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                                So I'm officially engaged to my girlfriend of 6.5 years
                                Congrats man. Got her a nice rock I supose. Now tell us how you proposed to her.
                                Kyle C

Comment

Working...
                                X