• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
    Oh yea sorry for not getting back to you. Amp came fine
    good, let me know how you like it

Comment

Damn I have my work cut out for me. Got the car back finally, now I just have to clean all the shit out of it, wire up the system, install the springs, get Prelude/ITR rotors & do the 5 lug swap... then I'm putting it up for sale. Want a BB6 or E36 now 100%.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Damn I have my work cut out for me. Got the car back finally, now I just have to clean all the shit out of it, wire up the system, install the springs, get Prelude/ITR rotors & do the 5 lug swap... then I'm putting it up for sale. Want a BB6 or E36 now 100%.
        Why do you need to 5 lug it if youre selling it?
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
          Why do you need to 5 lug it if youre selling it?
          Easier to get rid of everything on the car. Plus I have a bad rear wheel bearing, some bad rotors and I got a good deal on the parts.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Easier to get rid of everything on the car. Plus I have a bad rear wheel bearing, some bad rotors and I got a good deal on the parts.
            You'll change your mind, I know you all too well by now. And hows the car running?

Comment

ehh just saying, that you won't see a return for your investment in 5 lug when you sell the car.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
                You'll change your mind, I know you all too well by now. And hows the car running?
                Car is slower, esp on the low end but when the IABs open up it sounds like... :whistle: Def. gotta get an F22A ECU or map on my P28. Also if you have an IAB black box somewhere (my old motor?) I wanna throw that back on too. I need all the low end I can get.

Much much much smoother though, idles like a stock car. Def. gotta get those mounts fixed, the tie rods done and the rear raised. Just gotta fix the loose ends as the car feels kinda sloppy handling wise. If I can get it to run like my first car in its prime maybe I'll change my mind.

Accrdwgndude, it's not about maximizing ROI on every part possible... plus I will make $$$$ w/the 5 lug as I got the Prelude setup w/BBK for $350, and I should be able to get $500 or so just for the BBK setup alone plus a few extra hundred on the car for the 5 lug as all the suspension bits (bearings, ball joints, tie rods, UCA etc) are pretty new. The car's not sellable now but once I get it running to the point where it is maybe I'll change my mind. I def want a car that's faster that I don't have to dump hundreds of dollars in to have running nicely. I will barely recoup what I put in on this car this year alone if I sell it.
                Last edited by gloryaccordy; 04-08-2009, 06:59 AM.

Comment

hey guys wut up
                  back at it again

Comment

My exhaust sounds like some ricer now......

but I got the Prelude SH downpipe to work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                      My exhaust sounds like some ricer now......

but I got the Prelude SH downpipe to work lol.
                      U hz H22?

Comment

U hz H22?
                        nope lol he don't lol
                        back at it again

Comment

I don't have H22, The guy sold me a F22A upper and Prelude SH lower. Oh well It works and I now know a SH header would work on an accord, But only if thats all you got to use lol.

Comment

hey eric lol
                            back at it again

Comment

update for anyone... doing my h22 swap now, i am waiting for one of my buddies to come over in the morning to help me guide the motor out, i disconnected everything, pulled axles and wrapped the chain around the motor, now i'm waiting till i have an extra set of eyes so we can hoist out the old F

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                                update for anyone... doing my h22 swap now, i am waiting for one of my buddies to come over in the morning to help me guide the motor out, i disconnected everything, pulled axles and wrapped the chain around the motor, now i'm waiting till i have an extra set of eyes so we can hoist out the old F
                                nice man lol if i didn't have school i'd come over to help
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X