The NorthEast Lounge!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
    My dizzy took a shit on me on my way home from a long day at work. They came through and helped me. Those two right there are homies!!!!!
    no problem my duu i got you!!!! i wish i coul help u out tomorrow but work owned me pluz tomorrow im deff gonn be busy as hell getting ready for my trip!!! but good luck and if you got any question juss holla!!!
    I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

My dizzy took a shit on me on my way home from a long day at work. They came through and helped me. Those two right there are homies!!!!!
      sound like somthing that happened to mee but i called my dad lol
      back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
        no problem my duu i got you!!!! i wish i coul help u out tomorrow but work owned me pluz tomorrow im deff gonn be busy as hell getting ready for my trip!!! but good luck and if you got any question juss holla!!!
        where are the pics????

and a note for all of you members

GET AAA !!!! IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY !!!!

and you are very welcome jose !!!
        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
          where are the pics????

and a note for all of you members

GET AAA !!!! IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY !!!!

and you are very welcome jose !!!
          werd imma post them in a few lol
          !!!
          I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=133189
            back at it again

Comment

in the Dominican Republic having a blast ,drinking like crazy mad girls,i seen a few jdm cb7
              is been great so far and thiings could not get better than ill take some pics of the girls from out here and the rare cars from here !!!!!!!
              I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

System bangin, new springs in... just gotta get P/S running and ditch my exhaust for a stock muffler

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

in the Dominican Republic having a blast ,drinking like crazy mad girls,i seen a few jdm cb7
                  is been great so far and thiings could not get better than ill take some pics of the girls from out here and the rare cars from here !!!!!!!
                  I was wonderning when your punk ass was going to post up!!!! Glad you made it safe. Have a lil mamajuana for me!!!
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

so yeah i'll be in northern ct tomorrow

so you may see my sedan drivin around if you ar in the area lol
                    back at it again

Comment

I was wonderning when your punk ass was going to post up!!!! Glad you made it safe. Have a lil mamajuana for me!!!
                      mad twisted ma duu da whole week i been here drinking next week ill be doing some shopping for my car im going to see what can i find btw... my car its beinig work on the bodyshop told me like another week or so!!
                      I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

yo. me & the S.FL crew are already planning what to do for AFM09

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

mad twisted ma duu da whole week i been here drinking next week ill be doing some shopping for my car im going to see what can i find btw... my car its beinig work on the bodyshop told me like another week or so!!
                          Oh man shopping for the car! I want to be right with you! Keep me in mind lol

Good luck man! I cant wait to see your car!

Comment

marlong hurry up and get back the weather is great> HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me by the way, lol.

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
                              marlong hurry up and get back the weather is great> HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me by the way, lol.
                              happy bday
                              back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
                                Happy bday mang

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X