No announcement yet.

The NorthEast Lounge!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo anybody got a spare, non dented up oil pan... my drain bolt is leaking again, I got the car parked with a damn drainpan under it.

*EDIT* Matter fact never mind, I should have 2 other ones.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
      Oh man shopping for the car! I want to be right with you! Keep me in mind lol

Good luck man! I cant wait to see your car!
      LOL I SURE WILL IM THINKING BOUT BUYING FEW EXTRA STUFF I CAN FIT IN THE LOGGED SO ILL LET YOU KNOE IF I DO GET THEM THERE!!
      Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
      marlon hurry up and get back the weather is great> HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me by the way, lol.
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DUDE... THE WEATHER OUT HERE IS INSANE LOL IM GETTING READY TO GO TO THE BEACH IN JUST A FEW HOURS (BEACH + DRINK + BITCHES = THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE LMAO!!!!!
      I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

i saw maple at the beach yesterday

Comment

Anybody interested in a rear disc swap? Have all new parts..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=133916
          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Dam it was hot today. I was sweatin balls. Felt like I was back in FL. Need to fix my AC
            NEW PSN
            H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
              Dam it was hot today. I was sweatin balls. Felt like I was back in FL. Need to fix my AC
              i have no ac lol
              back at it again

Comment

I went without ac last year but if its going to be this hot in april then maybe i need to think about getting it fixed lol.

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Can't live w/o AC, that's sub human... even my deathtrap now has it

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I put my AC back in my sedan in March. I just need to put more r134, Its crazy not to have it in a daily driver!!

Comment

soon my wag will be the dd it has ac but idk if it works?
                      back at it again

Comment

shyt i need to fix my ac when i get back and also need to fix my driver side window it wont go down!!!! anybody has a spare driver side window regulator????
                        I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                          I put my AC back in my sedan in March. I just need to put more r134, Its crazy not to have it in a daily driver!!
                          Retro fitted my Sedan, charged it, leak on the condenser.

Oh well, I have an extra one. Atleast i know it works and its not an Evaporator or something crazy

Comment

i'd much rather change a condensor then an evaporator lol

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                              Retro fitted my Sedan, charged it, leak on the condenser.

Oh well, I have an extra one. Atleast i know it works and its not an Evaporator or something crazy
                              you used a dye to find the leak? cuz I think I have a leak somewhere

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                              X