Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NJ/Philly meet - *postponed until November* In honor of MRX - planning thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy shit i just thought of something. It WILL be cold! I mean i used to live in Iceland but that was when i was 6! Man, and i haven't seen snow in almost 14 years I'll dress warm...well as warm as i can atleast lol

Meredith told me to go to Club Karmasutra...whats that?
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I want to visit Iceland.
      This should be it. http://www.clubkamasutra.com/asp/index_02.asp
      I don't know you guys well enough to go swinging.
      Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
      -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
      MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

hhmm since your comin to philly may as well watch a some street racing thats always a good time
        "Know Your Rank"

Comment

Originally posted by 93Lx
          hhmm since your comin to philly may as well watch a some street racing thats always a good time
          yeah down by essington ave in philly. lol
          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
            What about that other thread?
            For sure only Sat? Is everyone 21 from around here? Bars, nudie clubs, night driving through some empty farmland to show him that we do indeed still have land over here in Jersey. Or maybe a nice drive to a place like New Hope with some winding roads and fall leaves. Anyone play poker? Where is the house he's staying at? I'm down for whatever as well. I think whatever we do though should include alcohol.
            the house hes staying at is in northeast philly. its my friends apartment lol !
            h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
            New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
              yeah down by essington ave in philly. lol
              no streetracing guys. my car can longer be seen there after i got stopped for illegal drag racing on 61st st last saturday.
              new hope would be a phat place to have a meet. there are plenty of spots there.
              Last edited by prodigymb; 10-21-2005, 01:09 PM.
              h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
              New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                That was low Antoine!

My clutch was slipping while leaving work last night (normal driving!) so I'm ordering my new stuff immediately. Hopefully that'll be what I need! (plus, slicks won't hurt either! )

Weekends aren't open race nights though, unfortunately.... Maybe fridays, but definitely not saturdays. We'd just be going to watch and hang out if it's at the track.

eh... antoine can replace ur ish in under a few hours.. hehehe. but ..

mrx + prodidgy = has turbo car = sounds like someones going on another tuning trip..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

so any dates yet or what? i ll be home for the thankgiving weekend...

Comment

another car has been added to the mix, a possible boosted h22 so that pushes the date back to mid December. All the college kids should be home for x-mas break by then
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

December will work as well as any time Just keep us posted, and we'll rally the troops!

Comment

shit man. if i get my other car in time and the turbo parts then he might do my shit too lol.... that is a big "IF" lol

Comment

Shit, I might have everything installed by December as well. I might need some tuning too!
                          Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                          -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                          MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

hell yea, some CB7's in Philly... i like it.... definately have the meet when the college kids... such as myself are off for winter break. I'm a NE Philly native, stuck in Colege Park MD until school lets out.... there are definately some spots in NE Philly or down at the illegals by the Hess station where we can meet up if yall want to keep it in Philly, but wherever its at.. I'll be there.

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
                            - RJ de Vera

Comment

which hess are u talking about. the one by 61st or the one on castor lol
                              whats up with hess and illegal dragracing? lol

Comment

lol.. i was referring to 61st... Hess is like home to fast cars in philly...lol

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
                                - RJ de Vera

Comment

Working...
                                X