Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NJ/Philly meet - *postponed until November* In honor of MRX - planning thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJ/Philly meet - *postponed until November* In honor of MRX - planning thread.

Ok, Antoine is coming up (sans CB7, but we'll forgive him!)

I say we try to hold the biggest meet we can! Let's welcome one of the most helpful, well known, and respected members of the board with a HUGE meet! We can show him what the NorthEast crew is all about! This is a chance to finally meet up with a distant member, so I think it's pretty cool. Plus, he's a pretty awesome guy online, so it would be nice to finally meet him in person!

This is no longer in October. We'll still use this thread for planning and ideas, so when we know exactly when, we can make this happen!
    Last edited by deevergote; 10-12-2005, 09:03 AM.

have you found any good spots?

Comment

CT!!! just kidding, if its in like mid jersey i might be down for that, let me know when u guys find a spot

Comment

i'm down for whatever
        "Know Your Rank"

Comment

I was actually thinking Atco Raceway. There's some sort of event going on, so I don't think we could race... but the parking lot is huge, and it's a cool place. Definitely better than a restaurant parking lot! Cool cars, food and drink if we want to pay for it, and the right atmosphere for car guys The only catch is that it costs $10 to get in (for anyone that isn't hiding in the trunk, that is...)

Comment

u killing me deev. i work on saturday.
            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

What about that other thread?
              For sure only Sat? Is everyone 21 from around here? Bars, nudie clubs, night driving through some empty farmland to show him that we do indeed still have land over here in Jersey. Or maybe a nice drive to a place like New Hope with some winding roads and fall leaves. Anyone play poker? Where is the house he's staying at? I'm down for whatever as well. I think whatever we do though should include alcohol.
              Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
              -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
              MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

sorry guys cant make it to this one. i am leaving the 21, 22, and 23 to washington dc for another little vacation. but as a tourist. but good planning

Comment

My trip has been postponed! Prodigymb (the reason i'm coming up to Philly) had to help a friend out and gave him ALL of his money including my plane fare. Shouts out to a true homie tho cause i'da done the same for my friends. He's estimating early November is when he'll have money again. I'll check you guys well updated tho. And when Deever speaks ppl listen so i'll let him be in charge of setting up the meet date and times once i find out when exactly i'll be in town Thank you, guys!
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Cool. More time means more people

And I agree, that IS a real friend

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
                      What about that other thread?
                      For sure only Sat? Is everyone 21 from around here? Bars, nudie clubs, night driving through some empty farmland to show him that we do indeed still have land over here in Jersey. Or maybe a nice drive to a place like New Hope with some winding roads and fall leaves. Anyone play poker? Where is the house he's staying at? I'm down for whatever as well. I think whatever we do though should include alcohol.
                      Hmmm... New Hope would be pretty kickass Last time I went there there was a Cobra meet, so Shelby Cobras were EVERYWHERE! There's a school we could park at, if nothing else... That's not a bad idea! And yes, there are bars in walking distance

Comment

personally I don't drink but that means i can be the designated driver...i'll take the fastest car please I'll be staying with Prodigymb at his apartment in northeast Philly. And i'd very well like to hit up the raceway...hell somebody's gotta put deev's car in the 14's right!? lol
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

That was low Antoine!

My clutch was slipping while leaving work last night (normal driving!) so I'm ordering my new stuff immediately. Hopefully that'll be what I need! (plus, slicks won't hurt either! )

Weekends aren't open race nights though, unfortunately.... Maybe fridays, but definitely not saturdays. We'd just be going to watch and hang out if it's at the track.

Comment

More time is good. Won't the track be closed in November? Depending how cold it gets, looks like we'll need an indoor thing.
                            Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                            -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                            MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Atco is actually open till December 11th or something! I was shocked to see that... But yeah, I read it when I checked to see what was happening on the 22nd.

It's a shame than November will probably be cold as balls... It'll be worth it though, as long as the Floridian can handle it!

Comment

Working...
                              X