X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to show off my rust holes
    Last edited by mass-accord; 01-19-2006, 10:06 AM. Reason: fix

Comment

i will like to go. just got to check my schedule i now i got a timing belt to do on a friends car but dont know if its saturday or sunday .like to go to another meet and show off my rust holes

Comment

Meet: i guess will be in farmington at the mall again, hopefully some cb's will show
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

ben fix the first post with the real details

Comment

ps ILL be in NY hanging with an old friend sat afternoon- sunday so it woul dbetter too =) heh

Comment

EDITED

Comment

POST!!! 93excoupe and soysauce are going to race at this meet!!! the race of these beasts!!! BOTH F22! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! WHO WILL WIN?
                To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                  POST!!! 93excoupe and soysauce are going to race at this meet!!! the race of these beasts!!! BOTH F22! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! WHO WILL WIN?
                  you got a video camera, i'll tape

Comment

i have a digi cam you can use as a video LOL we both have auto f22's its gonna be such a pussy race! but fun never the less! however i need 2 things fixed before we race, cause right now i cant rev over 3k so i have this hesitation ubove 3k any ideas? i think dizzy but need to get this fixed ASAP

Comment

i have a digi cam you can use as a video LOL we both have auto f22's its gonna be such a pussy race! but fun never the less! however i need 2 things fixed before we race, cause right now i cant rev over 3k so i have this hesitation ubove 3k any ideas? i think dizzy but need to get this fixed ASAP
                      Are you getting any codes? Is the dizzy making any strange noises as if the bearing is shot?

Comment

no codes, i will listen for the dizzy this weekend. im pretty sure its the dam dizzy!

Comment

no codes, i will listen for the dizzy this weekend. im pretty sure its the dam dizzy!
                          Good luck b/c you need to race If it ends up being the dizzy, just get the housing, I got mine $148 from Honda

Comment

is there a list of hopefuls yet .......im doing the timing belt saturday, so im good to go sunday...

Comment

it will probably be only a few people, but its always fun just hanging out with fellow cb7ners and racin one another...

Williamsvt - ben
                              Soysauce - Jan
                              Maple - Wayne
                              93accordexcoupe - travis

and you of course if you decide to come...

we usually all chill out drive round, go out to dinner, or just cruise if its a nice day...

also bring some parts if you wanna sell anything.

Comment

hell these bad boys are usually MAD fun, we just chill make fun of rice and make fun of my pooty automatic

Comment

Working...
                                X