CT mini meetup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mass-accord
    was tring to call you and you wouldnt pick up .did you have to turn around or just found 84 at another location off that exit
    yea my damn cell phone always slides onto the passenger floor...

i just turned around and came back down from that exit...i didn't seen Dan though or you...

hop on aim mang
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

pics and 2 vids

my jdm shot

yes he ate!!!

Comment

this kid just showed up and talked right out his ass, "its a built f22 and im doing 10s" "im saving for an h22 with a twin turbo greddy kit that is gunna boost at 20 psi" he blew his power steering belt and sent his crank pulley into his frame, how? i dont know. maybe it was all the neutral dropping he did.

the 10 second engine

heres the vids, they might take a while to watch but sit tight, u'll see em.

soysaucecb7 beating maple50175, quoted from soy today "ok, im fat, im automatic, all i have is i/h/e, i have an f22a1, im on snow tires, and my lane was all sand. maple has a 5 spd f22a6 with i/e and lost"
        http://media.putfile.com/soy-pwning-maple-on-snow-tires

maple50175 winning by an inch and then almost crashing, soys lights on the way back
        http://media.putfile.com/maple-winning-by-an-inch-

kid that came with a black 93 ex 5 spd, watch the vid and he'll tell u where he just took it
        http://media.putfile.com/DSCN0936
        Last edited by 93accordexcoupe; 01-22-2006, 10:19 PM.

Comment

1. Maple has been fed
          2. nice pictures trav, the jdm shot looks good
          3. awesome vids, should have gotten the vid when Jan raced the lexus, but i think wayne has it.
          4. Wayne, your car looks awesome now with the rims, just need to paint
          5. it was fucking freezing towards the end
          6. what a fucking ricer, yo i pull 10's with my pos f22
          7. thanks for coming guys

Comment

hahah this is def one of the funnest meets! o BTW the first race was when the police drove by and i geuss didnt notice two cars drag racing 30 feet away from them :P
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Yeah that was diff a fun meet lot better than the last one i went to. Maybe i should look into getting a cb7

Comment

travis make another thread with the pics...... jeeze

Comment

maple- Intkae, exhaust, hankook tires,f22a6 5 speed manual, no passenger
                  soy-intake header exhaust, snow tires(dunlop sp-2's) f22a1 automatic, one passenger
                  tisk tisk brother
                  To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

car club time, since a lot of the same faces are at all the meets...

Northern New England cb7's

mmm

Comment

damn not to worry guys next meet i will be there shit mang maple and soy ya crazy

Comment

i just cant get over that guy with that pos, He just made my day. I havent laughed that hard in forever..

Comment

Originally posted by 99impreza2.5rs
                          i just cant get over that guy with that pos, He just made my day. I havent laughed that hard in forever..
                          yea it was pretty funny....
                          -"it time to drop the h22...prolly twin turbo the thing, and do like 20 psi...greddy has a kit for 4200'
                          -'whys ur shit not all white' - answer 'cause i like to experiment'
                          -'i gots like all this work under here....i just dont know what'

Comment

fellaz, don't be so hard on that guy with the 10sec. f22.. he probably meant to say 0-60mph in 10sec
                            and look at that paint job.. black hood, roofline, 1/2 trunk + white doors and panels = grey bumpers and side skirts
                            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

hahaha "my pistons are this ( ) big" what a clown

Comment

what really gets to me is that he raced his friend's dad's lexus.

Comment

Working...
                                X