• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP bitches
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
      Yeah, sure, I'll take a look at it, I believe the stop needs a quick adjustment, it's hard to see/get to, you'll see! Can't wait, I threw my MR7's on for fun and I'm about to wash it too. My engine bay is alittle dirty from the winter, oh well

I'm glad we have more people coming, that's good, keep it up!
      dan i got that set screw, i had a learning day. i grabbed a tb from the jyard and figured it out myself, thanks for ur comment in the other thread, thats what did it. it took a lot of trial and error to get it perfect but i think its good now.

Comment

i need to know if dan the man is still going. or im not going i need to know by today. ahh

Comment

TTT
          Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
          dan i got that set screw, i had a learning day. i grabbed a tb from the jyard and figured it out myself, thanks for ur comment in the other thread, thats what did it. it took a lot of trial and error to get it perfect but i think its good now.
          Good deal Travis, I'm really glad you fig'd it out and solved the prob. on your own. So, I'm sure you fig'd that the stop was either missing or too low, thus letting the plate lodge itself in the tb's bore Yes, it would take afew tries to dial it in, I'll have to check that out!
          Originally posted by Maple50175
          i need to know if dan the man is still going. or im not going i need to know by today. ahh
          Wayne, yes, I am going for sure, I just called you and left a message. We have to meet up in the morning Sorry to leave you hanging but your PM box was full last night

Dan

Comment

TTT

dan we shall meet again

Comment

yo update, i got my shit bumpin, so shes good to go, i took her to 6.5k today and shes runny great!
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

6.5k that's it soy? pfff. and the race begins.

Im all set. Washed my car tonight but its windy like hell so ill have dust all over it

Meeting dan at the rest area at 11am well get there around 1230 or so I dont know how dan drives so it may be longer since i like to haul ass.

dustin aka leewagonaccord will be heading down around 11 or so.

I wont need money for food nor gas because he's buying my exahust.

But ill still take a drink. with what ppl donated.

Later

-Wayne

Comment

ttt

Comment

Bump :d

Comment

travis are you putting the pics up now or later

Comment

pretty sure he's putting them up later, since he's at his girl's house.

great meet guys, thank you for all who attended, and it was awesome listening to the bullshit the ricer had to say...

hopefully video's will also be posted sooon as well.

Comment

how did you get back on the highway. dan waited for you did you see him

Comment

was a good meet see you guys in april....

Comment

Originally posted by mass-accord
                              how did you get back on the highway. dan waited for you did you see him
                              oh i didn't know that...i still cant believe i flew off the damn exit... 84 is kind of hard to navigate at night.

Comment

was tring to call you and you wouldnt pick up .did you have to turn around or just found 84 at another location off that exit

Comment

Working...
                                X