nopi @ epping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nopi @ epping

Last edited by floored; 07-27-2006, 05:38 PM.

Who's going?

Comment

I was on NOPI XBOX in Atco raceway yesterday Sunday, July 30, 2006 it was hot as hell in da tracks but there were some nice ride ova there. I even raced in my cuz 93 CB I won the first of the elimination but then I got eliminated in the second round. jajaja.
      ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Comment

TTT for the 2nd Nopi thread! I'll be there on Sunday

Dan

Comment

Im trying to get sunday off! peeps should actually go to this one.
          JustBlaze

Comment

ill be there saterday

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

might go saturday. gotta see what the money situation is at the time.

Comment

Im in, I just need someone go go with. Someone call me up..

Comment

I have to ask...

Who had the red 90-91 4 door that was running in the 15.4-5 range? I saw the CB7Tuner decal on it. I dont' want to type the plate out online and I did snap a pic of the car, but I couldn't find anyone on here who's car matched. It was a red LX with a burgundy interior.

Comment

^That is Dan AKA NOS2NR from Maine. He's great friends w/ LoDollar and Noxidea. You saw an F22a w/ nitrous, but unfortunately the motor may have been damaged, all 4 spark plugs were cooked A very sad sight to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                      ^That is Dan AKA NOS2NR from Maine. He's great friends w/ LoDollar and Noxidea. You saw an F22a w/ nitrous, but unfortunately the motor may have been damaged, all 4 spark plugs were cooked A very sad sight to see.
                      yea, danny boy neglected to run colder plugs and cooked some valves. now i need to pull the head off and replace the valves cause he is unmotivated.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Working...
                      X