*^*Teh Official Northeast Meet*^*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*^*Teh Official Northeast Meet*^*

Had do this man, there is not alot of love in the northeast. Lets get this thing going. There is a good park here in Bristol,RI that is called Colt State Park. Alot of the german side tuners meet up over there and since that park is very nice and big why not just have some cb7 tuners head out there. You can park up in the grass and the beach will be right behind us so if anyone wants to jump in go right ahead. This is the parks website if anyone needs the address or any other info http://www.riparks.com/colt.htm.
    Now all we need is an official date. Im thinkin about the weekend of the 12th and 13th like around 11-12pm we can start it and leave whenever. So all you other northeasterners throw in some ideas and all that.
    I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

location location location. not a good one.

we need something more in the center of the northeast.

Comment

im in! put me on the list!

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

Well throw in a good location, i just put that in because its a good spot to chill and its full of shade. Having meets in a parking lot sucks. So this will be the official meet ideas thread for the northeast.
        I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

please have it before the 13th...i leave for college that day

Comment

We can get it going the 12th which is saturday. We need more people to punch in some ideas.

Comment

location location location

and no love for the northeast? where have u been, ive been to 95% of the northeast meets and havent seen u at one

west farms mall in farmington CT

Comment

Like i have said in another thread talking about meets. Every single time im going to a meet something happens to my car. Uconn meet doorhandles broke, farmington mall meet car accident, Dylan can tell you about all this shit. 95% of the time i dont look for meets on cb7tuner anyways, i stick around and still chat with some of the tuners because they are cool peoples but i dont have a cb7 anymore.

Bump it up anyways...............

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7DRIVA
                  95% of the time i dont look for meets on cb7tuner anyways
                  so theres no problem here then

Comment

travis you know that deal im in. but it has to be on sunday.

Comment

I'm sick of all the meets being 2.5-3 hours away. I'd be a lot more willing to drive if it was in RI so its not 200 miles away.

If I thought there was a meet where a lot of people would actually show, I'd go.

Comment

no dice for that weekend for me.
                        members/ride | the/website
                        180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

hopefully doing a motor install that weekend.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                            I'm sick of all the meets being 2.5-3 hours away. I'd be a lot more willing to drive if it was in RI so its not 200 miles away.

If I thought there was a meet where a lot of people would actually show, I'd go.
                            Yep, that's the way we(tek and I) feel too.

Comment

Working...
                            X