Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i go to change the temp. guage sensor and the thing breaks in half. so now i have to ez-out the remaining out of the head. luckily it broke clean so it doesnt leak coolant,

im gonna get a new distributor, might be having another ignitor problem.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i need to get a new fuel filter, who know's when was the last time it was change. And i need an oil change soon, i have my coupon for the dealer. I hate the oil filter location

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
        i need to get a new fuel filter, who know's when was the last time it was change. And i need an oil change soon, i have my coupon for the dealer. I hate the oil filter location
        same as the accord *shrugs*

im still diagnosing my stuttering problem.
        -checked TPS
        -R&R spark plugs
        -re did timing
        -adjsuted idle speed (initially at 1k, now down to 800)

im down to:
        -checking for more vacuum leaks
        -fuel filter
        -oxygen sensor
        and more shit.
        I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          same as the accord *shrugs*

im still diagnosing my stuttering problem.
          -checked TPS
          -R&R spark plugs
          -re did timing
          -adjsuted idle speed (initially at 1k, now down to 800)

im down to:
          -checking for more vacuum leaks
          -fuel filter
          -oxygen sensor
          and more shit.
          mine isn't located in the same spot as everyone else's. u pull the filter from the top of the engine bay not the bottom

Comment

mine isn't located in the same spot as everyone else's. u pull the filter from the top of the engine bay not the bottom
            u have to be kidding me.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

Looking for an h22 head and some jdm or replica of jdm wheels. must be 4x114 and must be size 15 and 16 only.

so far, everything on the prelude is back to stock. and the camry got some mr2 stagger oem wheels on.

Comment

u have to be kidding me.
                i'll show u, whenever i get the chance.

Comment

i'll show u, whenever i get the chance.
                  it cant be as bad as starter placement on a G20. right under the intake manifold.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

After installing the cams and timing belt, it idles but when I give it gas it dies, I think the timing might be slightly off. I ran out of time now, so I'm going to have to take it to a shop to get it redone oh well.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by H23 Lude View Post
                      After installing the cams and timing belt, it idles but when I give it gas it dies, I think the timing might be slightly off. I ran out of time now, so I'm going to have to take it to a shop to get it redone oh well.
                      shoulda called for help.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

My brother and me just bought a project car. Its a 90 ex 2 door. Its was so low the front mudflaps were only half an inch from the floor.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                        '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                        '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
                          My brother and me just bought a project car. Its a 90 ex 2 door. Its was so low the front mudflaps were only half an inch from the floor.
                          same as my project car!
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

same as my project car!
                            except it was so high it was a half an inch from the ozone layer

i got a very big goodie from the ups man today .. . .
                            -:¦:-
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                              except it was so high it was a half an inch from the ozone layer

i got a very big goodie from the ups man today .. . .
                              i got one too, its part of the secret...ssssshhhhh.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

Got new wheels. Time for some falken azenis tires. h23vtec coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X